Control pages

Use this forum to share control pages that you've designed and to showcase Images you want to share (you can add to the File Library as the download host).
Woetjes

Re: Control pages

Post by Woetjes »

I used to create my control pages with Indigo but I wanted to have responsive pages. My HTML5 web page is a MQTT client that listens to changes and when it has to execute something, it sends a command to a NodeJS container that talks to the Indigo REST API. It works perfectly and the website is fully responsive. Very very happy with the setup, although I took me some time to stitch everything together :) Anyway, here is my control page if you want to have some inspiration.
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 21.58.20.png
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 21.58.20.png (341.77 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 22.21.54.png
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 22.21.54.png (181.08 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 22.21.30.png
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 22.21.30.png (210.73 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
DaveL17

Post by DaveL17 »

Well done. I'm sure that *was* a lot of work.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]
mundmc

Post by mundmc »

Whoah! So you are writing your entire page from scratch? This is the first home grown front-end (e.g. not Apple Homekit, not Indigo Control Pages) that I’ve seen!
Different Computers

Post by Different Computers »

mundmc wrote:This has inspired me. Here are some images from the 7” Fire Tablet in my kitchen:
How does Indigo know when the delivery guy will show?
Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP
howartp

Post by howartp »

Different Computers wrote:
mundmc wrote:This has inspired me. Here are some images from the 7” Fire Tablet in my kitchen:
I’m guessing https://www.trackingmore.com/api-index.html or similar.

I use Parcel app which allows 3 concurrent packages from multiple couriers; until I got it about 6 months ago I didn’t realise that data was publicly available to cross-courier apps, so never thought about Indigo integration til you asked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
mundmc

Post by mundmc »

Different Computers wrote:
I can’t tell if this was directed at my pages or another- but I have not yet implemented a delivery tracker. I imagine it cannot be that hard though.

I WILL say I have a not-insignificant training data set on our local usps/ ups/ fed ex/ amazon delivery people :) (thanks to the home-served ML/DL plugin that runs with BlueIris).
howartp

Post by howartp »

Mundmc, your last CP screenshot states that the delivery guy will be 2 minutes, that’s why we’re asking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
mundmc

Post by mundmc »

Oooooh! Sorry, that was a demo of my announcement feature!

The delivery guy called me. I ran an Indigo action that announces it and makes a png that pushes the message to my Fire tablets running Domopad- sorry for the confusion on my part

Return to “Control Page Designs and Images”