Reflector errors

Discuss the Indigo Reflector service here. Indigo Reflectors allow Indigo Touch and other clients to securely connect back to your Indigo server from anywhere on the net, all without any router configuration. They are included in your Up-to-Date subscription.
matt (support)
Site Admin

Re: Reflector errors

Post by matt (support) »

From my previous post:

Copy/paste your entire Event Log window (after an Indigo Server restart) into a reply so we can get more of a scope on the problem.

If you aren't comfortable posting it to the forum then email it to us.
matt (support)
Site Admin

Post by matt (support) »

I just sent you an email off-forum with some additional troubleshooting steps.
davinci

Post by davinci »

Thanks matt.

After stopping the server and deleting this file the error is gone.
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.5/Preferences/Indigo Registration.indiPref
SearchCz

Post by SearchCz »

Me too?

I'm having troubles that I think all relate to this error message that's popping up in my log:

Error Unable to authenticate with IndigoDomo.com (server might be down temporarily for maintenance).

I am able to successfully access my "Indigo Touch for Web" reflector from the Mac that hosts my Indigo 2022.2 server. But when I cannot mange or deactivate my license, and when I attempt an update to 2023.1, running that new server throws an error popup about my trial license being expired. (I am on a current up-to-date license).

Any idea how I can isolate and fix this problem so I can update my server to 2023?
matt (support)
Site Admin

Post by matt (support) »

That error is normally caused by a network connectivity problem (which could be anywhere: your LAN, ISP, or the routers between your ISP and our hosted server).

Can you access this URL from your Mac running the Indigo Server?

https://indigodomo.com

and does Indigo ever create the reflector connection?
SearchCz

Post by SearchCz »

Adter I deleted my Indigo Registration.indiPref I was able to log in and all my authentication and reflector issues were resolved.
gadgetnut

Post by gadgetnut »

Thank you @SearchCZ, thank you @davinci, thank you @Matt

After stopping the server and deleting this file:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2023.1/Preferences/Indigo Registration

I rebooted, I was able to log in and all my authentication, authorization, and Indigo Smarthome Skill integration with Alexa problems were resolved.

Alexa voice control under macOS Sonoma and Starlink is working normally again.
jay (support)
Site Admin

Post by jay (support) »

gadgetnut wrote: I rebooted, I was able to log in and all my authentication, authorization, and Indigo Smarthome Skill integration with Alexa problems were resolved.
Glad that worked for you. I can't see how that corrected a network error, but the end result is that it works!
Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
neetorama

Post by neetorama »

I ran into the same issue. Deleting Indigo Registration.indiPref worked for me too.

Return to “Indigo Reflectors (remote access)”