Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:09 am
berkinet offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

erikwegman wrote:
Me contacting Netatmo would be a bit strange. I assume every user has this problem so it would be more logical that the one (you?) that has registered the application name contacts Netatmo. I don't have the confirmation from Netatmo that this is/was a valid name. You do

as I previously replied, I cannot change the name of the app without breaking every single user. And I don’t wish to do that. Perhaps if enough people contacted Netatmo they might be willing to change their policy but they won’t just for me.

Posted on
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 am
erikwegman offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

I did sent an email just now, hope it helps.

Wouldn't it be possible to a copy of the app with a name that is allowed so new users can use the second app and older ones stick with the first app?

Posted on
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:49 am
berkinet offline

Good News

Previously it was not possible to change a Netatmo APP name. However, that seems to have changed.

So, the APP name has been changed to: IndigoWeatherPlugin
The Client id and Client secret remain unchanged and are...
    Client id: 5389b0bb1e77594c0b15ad44
    Client secret: yiqkomQl9KPKGAundrBjTVkl2JVHUfO

Posted on
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 am
Grevling offline

Problems with plugin

Hi,

All of a sudden I´m getting this in my log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 222, in closedPrefsConfigUi
File "plugin.py", line 73, in readNetatmo
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Netatmo.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lnetatmo.py", line 76, in __init__
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Netatmo.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lnetatmo.py", line 272, in postRequest
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 437, in open
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 550, in http_response
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 475, in error
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
HTTPError: HTTP Error 400:

Has been working fin up until now. Any ideas?

G

Posted on
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:02 am
berkinet offline

Re: Problems with plugin

Grevling wrote:
...I´m getting this in my log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
... ...
HTTPError: HTTP Error 400:

It means the request sent to the server encountered an error. Probably on their end. I'd restart the plugin and then check all your Indigo Netatmo devices.