DoorBird Review

Posted on
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:10 pm
berkinet offline

Re: DoorBird Review

mat wrote:
OR, you could just answer the door when the bell rings :shock: and see who it is :twisted:
Well, in a single family home, perhaps that might work, and then again maybe not for a number of reasons (ever had an Amazon delivery while you are in the bathroom?). But, in a multi-family dwelling or in case of a remote entry, like a gate, it can be quite useful to have the remote ability even while you are at home.

Posted on
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:13 pm
berkinet offline

durosity wrote:
...My experience with doorbird was short and frustrating. Their support was infuriating...

They can be a little teutonic. Too bad you couldn't work it all out. It really is an excellent product. Though, at their price point it sure should be.

Posted on
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:24 pm
durosity offline

berkinet wrote:
Well, in a single family home, perhaps that might work, and then again maybe not for a number of reasons (ever had an Amazon delivery while you are in the bathroom?). But, in a multi-family dwelling or in case of a remote entry, like a gate, it can be quite useful to have the remote ability even while you are at home.

Last year when my gout flared up (yes.. gout.. I’ve been spending too much time having banquets with Henry the 8th.. and also at the time we didn’t know it was gout) I was stuck in bed so I ordered a dominos and when they arrived answered the door with my ring doorbell, unlocked the door and got them to bring it up to my bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Computer says no.