Triggers activating incorrect timers

Posted on
Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 pm
Rocco offline

Triggers activating incorrect timers

I have a group of triggers that are set up to restart a timer. Twice now, all of these triggers have started to affect the wrong timer. The still indicate the correct timer in their actions, but that is not the timer they change. does that make sense?

The triggers were set up to restart TIMER A
when the triggers are triggered, they restart TIMER B, even though they still say they will restart TIMER A

Last time they did this, they started affecting TIMER C instead of TIMER A.

It's a little bit of a pain to go through and reset them to the timer they are already set to,

Thoughts?

Posted on
Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:44 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Triggers activating incorrect timers

Something is definitely wrong. Email you database to us at support@indigodomo.com. The action to restart a timer stores the unique ID of the timer, and that ID never changes even if you change the name of the timer. Did you, by any chance, just rename your timers?

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 am
Rocco offline

It turns out that rebooting the system put the timers back in order. I should have gone to that first, I guess.

I had not renamed any of my timers recently. This happened on a day when a hung program had my computer very overtaxed and a poor internet had indigo throwing errors all day long. I don't recall if there was a similar issue last time a timer switch happened.

I'm happy having it resolved, but if you'd still like my database for debugging purposes, I'd be happy to send it.

Rocco

Posted on
Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:41 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

No, if it's working sending me the db is pointless.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1