Sonos

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: Sonos

Hello - receiving an error when trying to unpack the most current version.

Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 pm
ckeyes888 offline

6.18 will unzip on my 10.5 machine but not install.
On the 10.8 it won't unzip...error 22 again.

Carl

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:50 pm
nlagaros offline

Please download the new package from the wiki. I think I've dealt with the zip issues.

DaveL17 wrote:
Hello - receiving an error when trying to unpack the most current version.

Dave

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:24 pm
DaveL17 offline

Looks like that did the trick.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:59 pm
ckeyes888 offline

On 10.5 it installs fine but I'm still not able to play a mp3 announcement.
No error in in the log but I see this error in the Sonos app.
Again, the Sonos app will play the file just fine.

Thanks,

Carl
Attachments
photo.PNG
photo.PNG (94.69 KiB) Viewed 6890 times

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:24 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Just tried 6.18 on a 10.8 machine and get this error:

Code: Select all
Action Group                    Sonos Announce MP3 Test
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 162, in actionZP_announcementMP3
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 898, in actionAnnouncement
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 884, in actionStates
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 255, in SOAPSend
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 699, in send
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 683, in connect
<class 'socket.timeout'>: timed out

The plugin did create the mp3 file in this version...just won't play it.
The Sonos app will play it fine.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 pm
Bleasel offline

Upgraded plugin to 0.6.18, other than zone name, no states recognised (also no error message in log)
Reinstalled 0.6.17 and all states recognised

Cheers

Mac OS 10.9.4
Indigo 6.0.13

Posted on
Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:30 am
ckeyes888 offline

One other issue the album art in 6,18 isn't being updated. Odd that I went back to 6.16, where it was working,
and no go on art with that version either. Tried a full reboot as well.

EDIT: My bad. I'd replaced the sonos_art.jpg file with a custom one that somehow it's permission was set to read only.
Art works fine now.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm
Indy_Larry offline

Hey Nick,

I after updating the Sonos Plugin on my 10.7.5 server I'm seeing the following errors

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 39, in <module>
File "./lib/zmq/__init__.py", line 35, in <module>
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: dlopen(./lib/zmq/utils/initthreads.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libzmq.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lib/zmq_10.6/utils/initthreads.so
Reason: image not found

Stopping plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 78246)
Stopped plugin "Sonos 0.6.18"
Error plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 78246) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

Thanks for all of you work and help with this Plugin.

Larry

Insteon, Z Wave, Hue, Sonos

Posted on
Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Indy_Larry wrote:

+1 on that. Really appreciate, as I'm sure all users do, all your help with it!

Carl

Posted on
Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:36 am
haavarda offline

Has there any movement on this? I am waiting eagerly because my announcement system is down due to some error in this plugin.
There has been done some great work on this, so I hope these small issues can be fixed!

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:24 am
nlagaros offline

Seems like one of the ZonePlayers is not responding. It should not be tied to the newer version I posted. Are you still unable to play the Group Announcement file? The error reporting on the Sonos App doesn't make sense if you are then able to play the mp3.

ckeyes888 wrote:
Just tried 6.18 on a 10.8 machine and get this error:

Code: Select all
Action Group                    Sonos Announce MP3 Test
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 162, in actionZP_announcementMP3
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 898, in actionAnnouncement
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 884, in actionStates
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 255, in SOAPSend
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 699, in send
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/httplib.py", line 683, in connect
<class 'socket.timeout'>: timed out

The plugin did create the mp3 file in this version...just won't play it.
The Sonos app will play it fine.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:26 am
nlagaros offline

Have you installed the prerequisite libraries? If not, they are on my wiki page. You need the Sonos-ZeroMQ libraries as well as command line tools for your version of OS X.

Indy_Larry wrote:
Hey Nick,

I after updating the Sonos Plugin on my 10.7.5 server I'm seeing the following errors

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 39, in <module>
File "./lib/zmq/__init__.py", line 35, in <module>
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: dlopen(./lib/zmq/utils/initthreads.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libzmq.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/lib/zmq_10.6/utils/initthreads.so
Reason: image not found

Stopping plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 78246)
Stopped plugin "Sonos 0.6.18"
Error plugin "Sonos 0.6.18" (pid 78246) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

Posted on
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:26 am
nlagaros offline

I think I fixed the issue with the radio station flipping back after the group announcement. Can you please download the latest version and give this another try. Thanks.

haavarda wrote:
Has there any movement on this? I am waiting eagerly because my announcement system is down due to some error in this plugin.
There has been done some great work on this, so I hope these small issues can be fixed!

Håvard

Posted on
Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm
haavarda offline

nlagaros wrote:
I think I fixed the issue with the radio station flipping back after the group announcement. Can you please download the latest version and give this another try. Thanks.

haavarda wrote:

Håvard

The new version works. I can restore play back, and it loads the line in again.

Thanks for the update!

Håvard

Håvard