2022.1.1 and 2022.11.24

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:46 am
marketability offline

2022.1.1 and 2022.11.24

Hi
I've just upgraded to the above and am getting large numbers of repetitions of
Code: Select all
   Hue Lights Error                'key brightnessLevel not found in dict'  line#,Module,Statement:(6365, 'parseOneHueLightData', "if device.states['brightnessLevel'] != 0:")

I am also having a second more problematic challenge - I have 3 Hue Hubs and they look to be setup correctly in the plugin config but when I try and select a Hub when configuring a "Recall Hue Scene" action - none of the hubs appear in the "Hue Bridge Number" drop down

Any suggestions?
TIA

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:18 am
marketability offline

Re: 2022.1.1 and 2022.11.24

A bit more information from log...

Code: Select all
 Started plugin "Hue Lights 2022.11.24"
   Hue Lights                      debug areas:[]
   Hue Lights                      bridge lights groups scenes users resources rules schedules sensors hostIds / user names ------------------- ip Numbers ---- BridgeIds-------
   Hue Lights Warning              #0    ; ipNumber:172.16.21.106 --- not properly setup
   Hue Lights                      #2         19      7     10   110         5    68         4      15 qtVoC4NsgpUpaDhj1x5dcAQ8OvV7VvZy0eDA6ULV 172.16.21.133   001788FFFE2B4481
   Hue Lights                      #3         25     12     19    83        12   125         3      35 ITLh5RAD9PNqvxP-1QL6CzRjzCaOTW7xZ6lDguyg 172.16.21.92    001788FFFE21762D
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(814, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'elif \'groupId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Gid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'groupId\'])')
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(813, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'if   \'bulbId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Lid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'bulbId\'])')
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(813, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'if   \'bulbId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Lid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'bulbId\'])')
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(815, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'elif \'sensorId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Sid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'sensorId\'])')
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(815, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'elif \'sensorId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Sid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'sensorId\'])')
   Hue Lights Error                '1',  line#,Module,Statement:(814, 'validateRGBWhiteOnOffetc', 'elif \'groupId\'\t\tin newProps:\t\t\t\t\t\tnewProps[\'address\'] \t\t\t\t\t\t\t= u"{} (Gid:{}-{})".format(self.ipAddresses[newProps[\'hubNumber\']], newProps[\'hubNumber\'], newProps[\'groupId\'])')

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:43 am
kw123 offline

lets take one at a time:

---Lights Warning #0 ; ipNumber:172.16.21.106 --- not properly setup:

means it does not read the bridge properly. maybe relink (all) bridges

could you do a menu / print ... lights and config bridges overview. and post?

I am busy until 8:30 CET , then I will look at it further

Karl

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:50 pm
kw123 offline

to clarify:

the devices are assigned to a certain bridge #
if that bridge is not defined or now has a different bridge#, it will not work and will throw all kinds of errors

please check bridge and setup them up as before.
important is the bridge# and ipNumber must be the correct pair

I have no clue how that got mixed up.

Karl

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:59 pm
marketability offline

Thanks Karl - I’ll have a crack at that

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:27 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Bridge configuration and selection needs lots of work IMO. It's too confusing and too easily broken.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:51 pm
kw123 offline

I agree, but changing bridge# to a device will require to rewrite large parts of the code.

I will have time in 2 weeks when I am back home - leaving on sunday for Italy with family

Karl

Posted on
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:58 am
marketability offline

Hi
The challenge I have is that the plugin automatically detects the three bridges but places them in a different slot to the previous versions
i.e. the bridge with IP xxx.xxx.xxx.92 was "0" but is now slot "3"

I've tried using "add", "edit" to override the "default" bridge but that doesn't seem to work for me

If I use one of the manual slots to connect one of the bridges - it looks like it works but I can't edit a hue device to the new slot

Sorry for the hassle

Do I have any options to downgrade temporarily? - Unfortunately I've upgraded the OS to Monterey 12.4
Last edited by marketability on Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:59 am
marketability offline

PS @Karl... Have a great holiday!

Page 1 of 1