upgraded to 7.5 tonight now touch isn't working

Posted on
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:22 pm
ndavies offline

upgraded to 7.5 tonight now touch isn't working

Using iMac 2019 27" retina with 40 gb memory running on Big Sur version 11.1. Phone is a 7plus running ios 14.3. All of our other phones are broken as well for indigo. Yes, my reflector subscription is up to date. When I use the app it shows nothing but plug in not installed or interface disabled. Indigo is running fine from the iMac. Only the iOS is broken. No problems previously with 7.4. Any ideas?

Posted on
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:40 am
jalves offline

Re: upgraded to 7.5 tonight now touch isn't working

Its running just fine on my iPhone 11 Pro and on several lesser iDevices. It also runs on my M1 MacBook Air.

Perhaps if you uninstalled and re-installed the app?

Running Indigo 2023.2 on a 24" iMac M1), OS X 14.4
Jeff

Posted on
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am
ndavies offline

Re: upgraded to 7.5 tonight now touch isn't working

Have a solution, I followed an older thread. I have several macs running in the house, all of which have hosted indigodomo at some time in their life. Apparently one of the older devices was trying to run indigo after the install of 7.5. Once the other macs were shut down indigo had no problem with the reflector. Although this has not happened with other upgrades and I don't understand, this is just the way it happened and turning them off immediately solved the issue with the reflector.

Page 1 of 1