Interface Disabled on iOS app...

Posted on
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:18 pm
Fxguy offline

Interface Disabled on iOS app...

I keep getting an error on my devices saying Interface Disabled when I try to use the iOS app. Once I go into the desktop app it goes back to working but then later same thing happens again.

Also how do I reset the Hue Bridge plugin to rediscover devices?

Thanks!

Posted on
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:07 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Interface Disabled on iOS app...

When this happens it normally means your Indigo Touch is connecting to a different Indigo Server (running on a different Mac) that doesn't have the interfaces actually connected to it. Note the Indigo Server can run without any UI in the background. See this page for uninstallation instructions.

Posted on
Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 pm
Fxguy offline

But I thought my license only allowed me to run one server? Also I can pull up indigo touch, see the error message, and then start indigo on my desktop and the error message clears without connecting to a different server.

Posted on
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:14 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

A trial license could have been grabbed by a different Mac Server, but since you are seeing it start to work once you access from the Mac client this is something different. It sounds like the macOS is sending Indigo a sleep notification message, which causes it to disconnect the interfaces cleanly before the sleep occurs. In some cases (especially if a macOS install is in a funky state), the actual sleep never occurs. Check your Event Log for and sleep related messages. If you see any then check your Energy Saver macOS settings and make sure your mac is set to never sleep.

Posted on
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:00 pm
Fxguy offline

Thanks Matt! Got it working fine now!

Page 1 of 1