8 Button Insteon Keypads available

Posted on
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:49 pm
SMUSEBY offline

8 Button Insteon Keypads available

I have given up on 8 button Insteon keypads. I have 10 that are new in box (2334-222) and 13 (2486-D) that I have used - most of which are either not working or buzzing.
I am willing to part with all of them for the cost of shipping, and a donation of any amount to the Alameda County Food-bank (which I will match).
If more that one person is interested, I'll pick the most generous reply.
Bob

Posted on
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:53 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: 8 Button Insteon Keypads available

I'm not interested in the devices (I don't use Insteon) but I just wanted to say that this is a hell of a nice gesture on your part.

Well done.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:18 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Thank you

Posted on
Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:49 pm
dduff617 offline

i still use keypadlinc's and now have become worried that i don't have any source of spares or future expansion. i'd be happy to pay shipping plus $100 donation to the food bank (or let's just say $150 total to keep it simple) for the bunch. PayPal or Apple Cash or whatever you prefer.

Posted on
Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:32 pm
SMUSEBY offline

I can’t believe this. After months with no one expressing interest, I put them in the garbage can this past Monday and they’re gone. There were at least 10 in unopened boxes. I have a couple more that are installed that I’m about to remove and I could send those to you if you’re still interested. For them, I cannot be certain that they are operating. I’m very sorry to give you this bad news.

Page 1 of 1