Updated to Indigo 7.3 from 7.2, all devices offline

Posted on
Sat May 11, 2019 4:29 am
DrLove offline

Updated to Indigo 7.3 from 7.2, all devices offline

Hi.

Just updated Indigo to 7.3 from 7.2.
Att first the bridge did not start but I ran the rebuild folder action and it started OK.
But Home app says everything is offline :/
Downgraded to 7.2 and it works again, what could be wrong?

Best regards, L

Love Kull (yes it's my name)
Blog (in Swedish)
Sweden

Posted on
Sat May 11, 2019 7:01 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Updated to Indigo 7.3 from 7.2, all devices offline

I'm sure there is something that probably needs updated for 7.3, I've not updated myself either so I'll try to do that this week and see what happens.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat May 11, 2019 7:02 am
DrLove offline

Great! Looking forward to an update!

Blog (in Swedish)
Sweden

Posted on
Mon May 13, 2019 8:17 pm
chobo offline

Similar issue here. Started as an intermittent "no response" across all devices. It's now looking like a much more permanent thing... No amount of reloading the plugin, rebuilding the homebridge folders, or testing with new accessory servers has resolved it for me with 7.3.1. Thanks much for taking a look, C4W! My wife says Indigo just isn't the same without HomeKit support.

Posted on
Tue May 14, 2019 6:40 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

I have upgraded to 7.3.1 with absolutely no issues on HKB whatsoever. Everything is running just as it should so far. This isn't to say that something might not break but at this point I haven't found any issues updating.

Have you enabled debugging in the various levels to see what may be failing?

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Tue May 14, 2019 8:44 pm
chobo offline

Thanks for the reply and additional data point, C4W. Spent some significant time troubleshooting this evening and *believe* I have my issue tracked down to the latest Little Snitch update (Little Snitch 4.3.2 (5284)). It seems that the Network Filter (not Network Monitor) function is blocking HomeKit traffic despite no changes to my custom rules between 4.3.1 and 4.3.2. Might dig into this further when I have the time. For now, we seem to be back in business. Will report back if that changes.

Posted on
Wed May 15, 2019 1:53 am
DrLove offline

Did another run last night at this.
Changed the user name (the MAC-address looking string) and Home-app found Indigo as another bridge. Added it and all is fine, deleted the old bridge from Home-app. Luckily I only include 27 of my 300+ modules in HomeKit ;)

Blog (in Swedish)
Sweden

Posted on
Wed May 15, 2019 8:12 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

DrLove wrote:
Changed the user name (the MAC-address looking string) and Home-app found Indigo as another bridge.

That is a HomeKit issue, it could be that your database got jumbled up somewhere along the line. In the early days of HK I found myself doing this regularly but I haven't had to reset my HomeKit in so long that I don't remember when I did it last. I have well over 100 devices in my HK now.

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Wed May 15, 2019 8:19 am
DrLove offline

Yes, I have had to do that before to. HomeKit is not the most stable environment :) That's why I use Indigo and HomeKit only for Siri-integration where needed.

Blog (in Swedish)
Sweden

Page 1 of 1