Sonos 10.1 Update & Sonos Plugin v1.0.12

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:21 am
nlagaros offline

Re: Sonos 10.1 Update & Sonos Plugin v1.0.12

Unrelated to the changes I made, it looks like the plugin is unable to properly load your Sonos Favorites. Do you have Sonos Favorites defined?

roussell wrote:
Nick,

Just tried 1.0.13 and get the following errors:

Terry

Code: Select all
Apr 7, 2019, 11:08:15 AM
   Upgrading plugin Sonos to newer version 1.0.13 (previous version moved to trash)
   Loading plugin "Sonos 1.0.13"
   Starting plugin "Sonos 1.0.13" (pid 13554)
   Started plugin "Sonos 1.0.13"
   Sonos                           Your plugin version, v1.0.13, is current.
   Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution startup:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 36, in startup
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 278, in startup
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2283, in closedPrefsConfigUi
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2681, in getSonosFavorites
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2571, in restoreString
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.69, RINCON_949F3E0DFAF201400, Sonos - Garage
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.62, RINCON_000E587BD98601400, Sonos - Kitchen
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.64, RINCON_000E5829E14401400, Sonos - Living Room
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.67, RINCON_5CAAFD21E88E01400, Sonos - Madison's Bedroom
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.63, RINCON_000E58C47FC401400, Sonos - Master Bathroom
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.66, RINCON_5CAAFD21EA7601400, Sonos - Master Bedroom
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.65, RINCON_000E58DEE0B001400, Sonos - Pool
   Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: 10.0.1.61, RINCON_000E58FE066601400, Sonos - Upstairs Den
   Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "plugin.py", line 47, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 371, in runConcurrentThread
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos-3.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 371, in runConcurrentThread

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
   Domotics Pad Mobile Client      Process command: updateMobileDeviceStates
   Domotics Pad Mobile Client ErrorReceived status update for unknown device with Pairing ID: ugX7WLArD9oZVDxl6l0y

GreenSky MQTT Bridge            Boat_Temp set to 85.9

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 am
roussell offline

Sonos 10.1 Update & Sonos Plugin v1.0.12

Interesting. Yep lots of favorites, none newer than a couple of months though; everything has been crushing along fine until the latest Sonos update. I’ll restart all of the Sonos gear and reload the plunging to see if that makes a difference.

Edit: Earlier I had mentioned that an instance of Home Assistant I’m running was working fine with the Sonos update, that’s incorrect. I just checked out the favorites through Home Assistant and they’re not accessible there either. HA still has the ability to control and report status, but the favorites aren’t populated. I guess something changed with Sonos in the favorites area too? That really sucks, I’ve got a lot invested in Sonos, but if they go down the path Logitech tried, I’ll drop them like a hot turd...

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by roussell on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:08 am
nlagaros offline

Not sure a restart will do anything, but what I would do is check the plugin configuration and if you use "auto" for the reference ZonePlayer, put in an IP address of one of your players. I actually think that should resolve this.

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:18 am
roussell offline

No luck on the reference ZP, I already had one selected. Changed to a different Device IP, and also tried setting to auto, and then deselected.

I’ll keep digging and report back

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:21 am
nlagaros offline

I'd check for multiple installations of the plugin. Your path seems to indicate there may be more than one. Perhaps it is not reading the config file?

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:51 am
roussell offline

I think that was just because of multiple versions in the downloads folder. However. I disabled the plugin, then downgraded to the older version (knowing it wouldn't work), but insured it was the only version in the downloads, paging, and plugins (disabled) folders. The I re-downloaded the 1.0.13 again just incase something had happened to the previous download and re installed. Same problem... I enabled all debugging options to see if there was anything different. Lot's more "green" text in the log, but the "red" was the same.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 371, in runConcurrentThread

every 10 seconds.

As I mentioned in my edited post - I'm seeing the similar problems in Home Assistant in populating the favorites, although HA didn't have problems with control & status through the Sonos update for some odd reason.

Terry

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:52 am
nlagaros offline

What sources do you have in your Favorites?

roussell wrote:
I think that was just because of multiple versions in the downloads folder. However. I disabled the plugin, then downgraded to the older version (knowing it wouldn't work), but insured it was the only version in the downloads, paging, and plugins (disabled) folders. The I re-downloaded the 1.0.13 again just incase something had happened to the previous download and re installed. Same problem... I enabled all debugging options to see if there was anything different. Lot's more "green" text in the log, but the "red" was the same.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 371, in runConcurrentThread

every 10 seconds.

As I mentioned in my edited post - I'm seeing the similar problems in Home Assistant in populating the favorites, although HA didn't have problems with control & status through the Sonos update for some odd reason.

Terry

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:02 pm
roussell offline

They are all Slacker radio stations, Apple Music playlists, SiriusXM, stations, and TunIn radio stations

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:51 pm
Londonmark offline

I'm getting problems with the new release too...

Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 31, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/reactor.py", line 38, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/default.py", line 56, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/default.py", line 52, in _getInstallFunction
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/selectreactor.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: No module named zope.interface

Stopping plugin "Sonos 1.0.13" (pid 5340)
   Stopped plugin "Sonos 1.0.13"

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:52 pm
nlagaros offline

crap - i deleted something i should not have. let me re-package it now.

Londonmark wrote:
I'm getting problems with the new release too...

Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 31, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/reactor.py", line 38, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/default.py", line 56, in <module>
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/default.py", line 52, in _getInstallFunction
  File "./lib/twisted/internet/selectreactor.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: No module named zope.interface

Stopping plugin "Sonos 1.0.13" (pid 5340)
   Stopped plugin "Sonos 1.0.13"

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:59 pm
nlagaros offline

I just posted v1.0.14 to the Plugin Store.

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:02 pm
nlagaros offline

Would you mind turning every debug option on and sending me the full log. Thanks.

roussell wrote:
They are all Slacker radio stations, Apple Music playlists, SiriusXM, stations, and TunIn radio stations

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:14 pm
chobo offline

Thanks for the quick work on this, Nick. Here's where I am after upgrading from v1.0.12 to .14. Thoughts?

Upgrading plugin Sonos to newer version 1.0.14 (previous version moved to trash)
   Loading plugin "Sonos 1.0.14"
   Starting plugin "Sonos 1.0.14" (pid 34671)
   Started plugin "Sonos 1.0.14"
   Sonos                           Your plugin version, v1.0.14, is current.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 278, in startup
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2283, in closedPrefsConfigUi
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2681, in getSonosFavorites
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2571, in restoreString

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:15 pm
nlagaros offline

Same exact issue as Terry. Can you turn on all debugging and send me the logs after a restart. Thanks.

chobo wrote:
Thanks for the quick work on this, Nick. Here's where I am after upgrading from v1.0.12 to .14. Thoughts?

Upgrading plugin Sonos to newer version 1.0.14 (previous version moved to trash)
   Loading plugin "Sonos 1.0.14"
   Starting plugin "Sonos 1.0.14" (pid 34671)
   Started plugin "Sonos 1.0.14"
   Sonos                           Your plugin version, v1.0.14, is current.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 278, in startup
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2283, in closedPrefsConfigUi
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2681, in getSonosFavorites
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 2571, in restoreString

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:21 pm
chobo offline

Got it. Sent via PM. Thanks.