Popup Question

Posted on
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 pm
roussell offline

Popup Question

Hey Adam, question on popups.

Is it possible in DP to have a button on a control page launch another CP in a pop-up window? I'm looking to have some buttons on my main screen that simply pop up a modal-ish window on top of the current window instead of transitioning to it and then having to go back. I know you have the device popups, but I'm not sure if it's the same, if so I couldn't figure it out. I'm thinking more of a general purpose popup. If not, consider it a feature request. maybe long pressing a control page in the list give the option to flag it as a popup, then as long as its dimensions are smaller than the home control page(s), it launches as a popup?

Let me know if I missed a feature that's there. I'm finally started to work on my control pages and trying to put together a cohesive design.

Terry

Posted on
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 am
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Popup Question

Is it possible in DP to have a button on a control page launch another CP in a pop-up window?

Yeah, you can do that now - I have that in a couple of similar situations where I want to show something such as list of recent phone calls but it doesn't warrant a full page change, such as showing a list of recent calls when you click on the Last Call display. For your client action, choose to go to Advance to Control Page then click the Opens in New Window option on the far right.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 am
roussell offline

Re: Popup Question

You are the friggin awesome, Adam. I don’t care what Jay thinks, or how low in his queue I drop! ;)

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1