Calling Golang Programmers

Posted on
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:21 am
TwitchCaptain offline

Calling Golang Programmers

Does anyone program in Go? Would anyone be interested in a feature-filled library to interface with the Indigo API? I imagine it's a multi-week project, but I'm willing to put some time into it if there's anyone out there that would find it useful. In return, I expect amazing open sourced applications released to your GitHub accounts. :D

I recently wrote a full-feature SecuritySpy library you can find here: https://github.com/davidnewhall/go-securityspy - it may give you some ideas what I'm getting at here. SecuritySpy's API is pretty small, so it gives me a good idea that there's a lot of work involved in an Indigo library.

Maybe something out there already exists? I looked, I found nothing. What are your thoughts?

-Captain

Posted on
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Calling Golang Programmers

Sounds interesting. I don't really know anything about go, so I don't know what the potential is. I can't commit to anything because I don't have the bandwidth. But maybe I'll see what comes of your effort and I'll find some inspiration in that. I do like your idea about projects that involve multiple authors, though. I have learned much looking at others code and getting inspiration and ideas on how to improve my own.

Good luck -- I hope you can find others to take you up on your offer.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1