Subscription license

Posted on
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:32 am
dprlemon offline

Subscription license

Over the summer I upgraded to V 7.2 subscription service. When I travel I like to be able to access by server remotely but it seems that now I need to purchased an addition license at the cost of $250 for my MacBook in order to do that. I currently have 7.0 on my MacBook and now I can get past the Server Connection Status screen. I didn't realize that the sub service was for each application installed. If I would have known (I probable should have read the agreement more carefully) I would have never upgraded. I've been using this software for years and trusted the company was doing the right thing. Me bad to assume...

Posted on
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:55 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Subscription license

I answered your other post here. You don't need to purchase another license for running just the remote client. Just install the client, launch it and choose the Indigo 7->Connect to Remote Server... menu item.

If you are seeing the license authentication prompt then that is because you tried to start the server on that Mac. Instead choose the menu item (above) to just connect to the other server.

Posted on
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 am
dprlemon offline

Re: Subscription license

Thanks Matt. Looked everywhere for the installer and all I could find was the page to purchase an additional license. It's all good now. Merry Christmas!

Page 1 of 1