Is reflector down?

Posted on
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:47 am
DVDDave offline

Is reflector down?

I finally upgraded to Mojave and got everything working except my SSL reverse proxy. This has been a pain every time I have to configure it and I can't figure out what is wrong. So I decided to switch over the the reflector and will need to update tons of links to my server in various places. However, when I activated and tried to access the reflector, I get the response "Reflector connection is currently down". Does this mean the entire reflector system is down or that there is some issue with my setup? One of the reasons I like running my own connection is that I can ensure it's working when I need it so hopefully this is not a frequent occurrence. Thanks.

--Dave

Posted on
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:03 pm
DVDDave offline

Re: Is reflector down?

I got it working by removing /indigo/ from the root path. It was needed for the reverse proxy but apparently the reflector doesn't use it.

Posted on
Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:57 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Yeah, when you see that error it's most likely because your Indigo Server hasn't successfully started up the reflector process (the error comes from our hosted systems).

I think you'll find our servers are extremely reliable in terms of uptime. I don't even remember the last time we took them down intentionally much less when they went down for some other unexpected reason.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:25 pm
DVDDave offline

Thanks, Jay and you were right all along (as usual). I should have converted to the reflector long ago. It's working well and was easy to change over. So glad not to have to deal with the reverse proxy any longer.

Page 1 of 1