Invalid historical data

Posted on
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm
torstein89 offline

Invalid historical data

Getting this error when trying to check device history. I can see the main log.

Not sure if domopad or logging in sql causing the issue Image

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Invalid historical data

That error is shown whenever there is an error parsing the JSON, which leads me to believe DomoPad is not receiving valid JSON. So the error is most likely with the DomoPad Indigo Plugin or something with the SQL logger.

Is this happening with all devices or just this one specifically?

Posted on
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:36 pm
torstein89 offline

I haven't checked all my devices (would take very long time, hehe) but it seems all of them are getting the same invalid historical data error.

I've tried restarting sql logger and domopad plugins, no effect.

FYI I recently changed/updated to 7.2 version. Could that also be any factor?

Posted on
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I haven't checked all my devices (would take very long time, hehe) but it seems all of them are getting the same invalid historical data error.

:) Yeah, just was curious if it was isolated to one or two. Let's see if we can see the return... try pulling this up and see what it responds with (obviously replacing your values...)

http://[INDIGOSERVER/IP]:8176/AndroidClientHelper/getDeviceHistory?deviceId=[DEVICEID]

Posted on
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:13 am
torstein89 offline

First I get internal error when launching (first screen shot) :
http://MYIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/

Then I get this error when trying this (second screen shot):

http://MYIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/ge ... deviceId=5ImageImage

Posted on
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:03 pm
RogueProeliator offline

First I get internal error when launching (first screen shot) :
http://MYIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/

The errors are definitely with your Indigo Server / DomoPad plugin in some way. That first one should always come up - it doesn't do any real processing. What version of the plugin are you running?

Whatever is causing this failure is likely the same root cause of the second which is preventing the retrieval of devices. MAYBE not, but it is logical for us to solve the easier case and see what happens from there.

Posted on
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:40 pm
torstein89 offline

Hmm..I tried to remove, and then re-install DomoPad plugin. No luck, still same "internal error".
I'm using v: 2.1.1 and beta app 1.7.0 at my Android phone.

But do you have any hints to where I can start to check where the server is up/down? I found some scripts under the folder "devhelper" --> indigowebstart/stop. Everything else seems to be in order at the web version of Indigo.

I'm quite "up-n-running" on web server technology, so if you have an advanced answer, just reply it :-)

Edit:
Here is also some log from event, when I try to connect to AndroidClientHelper (I've obscured my IP's and user credentials):

Code: Select all
WebServer                       internal server error "http://MYLOCALIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/" from MYLOCALIPFROM
WebServer                       

Request Headers:
AUTHORIZATION: Digest username="MYUSERNAME", realm="Indigo Control Server", nonce="3bb406141e0ce03e315a4ff64970f508", uri="/AndroidClientHelper/", algorithm=MD5, response="319e84fb1982cab2e9ae9f9826b71b97", qop=auth, nc=0000026b, cnonce="6c4a1b878c4e169f"
HOST: MYLOCALIP:8176
UPGRADE-INSECURE-REQUESTS: 1
ACCEPT: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8
USER-AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.44 Safari/537.36
CONNECTION: keep-alive
Remote-Addr: MYLOCALIPFROM
ACCEPT-LANGUAGE: en-US,en;q=0.9,nb-NO;q=0.8,nb;q=0.7
ACCEPT-ENCODING: gzip, deflate

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 609, in respond
 cherrypy.response.body = self.handler()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
 return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/reqhandler.py", line 157, in index
 dbConn = self.getDatabaseConnection()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/reqhandler.py", line 380, in getDatabaseConnection
 return indigosql.IndigoSqlite(dbConfig["dbName"], None, self.logMessage, None)
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/dataAccess/indigosql.py", line 392, in __init__
 self.sqlConn = self.sqlmod.connect(sql_lite_db_file, detect_types=self.sqlmod.PARSE_COLNAMES)
ValueError: database parameter must be string or APSW Connection object

WebServer                       undefined page requested "http://MYLOCALIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/css/global4.css" from MYLOCALIPFROM
WebServer                       undefined page requested "http://MYLOCALIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/css/indigo4.css" from MYLOCALIPFROM
WebServer                       undefined page requested "http://MYLOCALIP:8176/AndroidClientHelper/css/fonts.css" from MYLOCALIPFROM

Posted on
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:49 am
RogueProeliator offline

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 609, in respond
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/reqhandler.py", line 157, in index
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/reqhandler.py", line 380, in getDatabaseConnection
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper/dataAccess/indigosql.py", line 392, in __init__
self.sqlConn = self.sqlmod.connect(sql_lite_db_file, detect_types=self.sqlmod.PARSE_COLNAMES)

This seems to be the issue - it is failing to read the database configuration. Do you have the SQL Logger configured and working?

Posted on
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 pm
torstein89 offline

RogueProeliator wrote:

This seems to be the issue - it is failing to read the database configuration. Do you have the SQL Logger configured and working?
SQL logger (in debug perspective) is running as normal and tables are updating and adding data ok. Also tried to rename sqlite dB in order to start fresh. No effect. Do you have any idea how to restart services further? Or should I post in another forum for this error?

Posted on
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:24 pm
RogueProeliator offline

SQL logger (in debug perspective) is running as normal and tables are updating and adding data ok. Also tried to rename sqlite dB in order to start fresh. No effect. Do you have any idea how to restart services further? Or should I post in another forum for this error?

Let me dig in there, might need to provide you a debug version to run to get us some more detailed error information.

Adam

Posted on
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 am
bking77 offline

I'm not sure if this is related but, ever since I upgraded to Indigo 7.2, I have not been able to see any device or variable histories on my android phone app. Prior to the upgrade everything was working great on the the phone. Now I get the error: "Invalid historical data received" whenever I try to check a history. For what its worth, this is from the log file after the server startup:

Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Initializing RPFrameworkPlugin
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugBeginning processing of RPFrameworkConfig.xml file
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found plugin param: indigoPort
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found plugin setting: remoteCommandPort=9176
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found plugin setting: pluginCommandQueueIdleSleep=3
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found device mapping; id: domoPadAndroidClient to class: DomoPadAndroidClient
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found device mapping; id: domoPadVideoFeed to class: VideoCameraFeed
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Created device parameter for managed device "domoPadVideoFeed": videoFeedUrl
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found managed action: sendPushNotification
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Processing 2 params for action
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Created parameter for managed action "sendPushNotification": message
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Created parameter for managed action "sendPushNotification": importanceLevel
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Found managed action: sendControlPageDisplayNotification
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Processing 1 params for action
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Created parameter for managed action "sendControlPageDisplayNotification": controlPageId
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugSuccessfully completed processing of RPFrameworkConfig.xml file
Started plugin "Domotics Pad Mobile Client 2.1.1"
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Returning default GUIConfigValue for plugin:databaseConnectionEnabled
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Database access enabled:
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Threaddebug Database access has been disabled, skipping connection
Domotics Pad Mobile Client ErrorFailed to retrieve current IWS plugin version:
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugCurrent IWS Plugin: v0.0
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugIncluded IWS Plugin: v1.2
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Performing update of DomoPads IWS plugin...
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Source IWS directory: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/AndroidClientHelper
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Target IWS directory: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/IndigoWebServer/plugins/AndroidClientHelper
Domotics Pad Mobile Client AndroidClientHelper successfully installed/updated. Restarting Indigo IWS server to complete install.
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugStarting up connection listener
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugVersion check initiated
Domotics Pad Mobile Client Checking for updates...
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugPlugin version detected: 2.1.1
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugCurrent version is: 2.1.1
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugGetting latest release from RogueProeliator/DomoPad-Plugin...
Domotics Pad Mobile Client DebugGET /repos/RogueProeliator/DomoPad-Plugin/releases/latest
Domotics Pad Mobile Client ErrorError checking for new plugin version.
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkPlugin.py", line 731, in checkVersionNow
updateAvailable = self.updateChecker.checkForUpdate()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkUpdater.py", line 94, in checkForUpdate
update = self._prepareForUpdate(currentVersion)
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkUpdater.py", line 182, in _prepareForUpdate
update = self.getUpdate(currentVersion)
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkUpdater.py", line 103, in getUpdate
update = self.getLatestRelease()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkUpdater.py", line 124, in getLatestRelease
return self._GET('/repos/' + self.owner + '/' + self.repo + '/releases/latest')
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.2/Plugins/DomoPad Mobile Client Plugin.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/RPFramework/RPFrameworkUpdater.py", line 152, in _GET
conn.request('GET', requestPath, None, headers)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1053, in request
self._send_request(method, url, body, headers)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1093, in _send_request
self.endheaders(body)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1049, in endheaders
self._send_output(message_body)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 893, in _send_output
self.send(msg)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 855, in send
self.connect()
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1274, in connect
server_hostname=server_hostname)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 352, in wrap_socket
_context=self)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 579, in __init__
self.do_handshake()
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 808, in do_handshake
self._sslobj.do_handshake()
SSLError: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)

Any idea of what might be the problem?

Thanks much,
Bill

Posted on
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:39 am
torstein89 offline

No news?

Posted on
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:12 pm
RogueProeliator offline

No news?

There will be a new version of the plugin coming out over the holidays which contains better error trapping and reporting to hopefully diagnose the issue...

Adam

Posted on
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 am
RogueProeliator offline

Before I publish a new version, could you two that are getting the error mind sending me your SQL Logger preference file? I think the issue is that it isn't processing the file correctly (I believe)... welcome to replace any username/passwords with *** and any IP address with just something like 1.1.1.1 if any of that is sensitive data.

You can find this file in your Indigo directory structure under /Preferences/Plugins/com.perceptiveautomation.indigoplugin.sql-logger.indiPref

You can send to adam.d.ashe @ gmail.com.

Adam

Posted on
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:22 pm
gmusser offline

I'm having the same "invalid historical data" problem. I'm running plugin v2.2.6 in Indigo 7.4 under MacOS 10.7.5 and connecting to v1.9.1 of the Android client on a Samsung S10e.