Apple Macs

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 am
petematheson offline

Apple Macs

Hi All,

Just thought I would float this one out there for UK Members.

One of our suppliers has Apple hardware at a significant discount via something called Box Damaged stock.

By box damaged, of the circa 20 items we have previously bought this has resulted in the outer brown box having a tiny tear, with the inner product box being perfectly fine.

By significantly discounted, I’m talking around £800-£1,000 discounts on MacBook Pro’s, iMacs and Mac Pros.

They’re all fully covered by warranty, are brand new and come in various configurations.

As an example:

Brand new 15" Macbook Pro which retails at £3,028 including 3Yrs AppleCare
Spec's as follows:
15" Macbook Pro with Touch Bar & Touch ID
2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel i7 Processor, turbo boost up to 3.9GHz
16GB Memory
512GB SSD
Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB Memory
4x Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Swedish Keyboard
AppleCare registered until December 2020

It has a Swedish keyboard yes, but it’s also got a price of circa £1,800!

Those are our cost prices shown so it would be nice to make a little on them still, but thought people on here may be interested since I have to sell them for a fair whack more on eBay to cover the cost of fees & PayPal.

Let me know if you’re interested.
As other items come up I can let you know, but they are usually VERY time limited offers as they seem to be snatched up within 24-48 hours of them going up on their store.

The MacBook Pro with Swedish keyboard we purchased as I was going to use this as my own machine but have decided to hold out for a higher spec with more storage and a faster processor :)
So I can confirm it’s all brand new and not damaged. The supplier even missed that it had AppleCare pre-registered, thus the ridiculous price on it. I also believe it’s possible to take it to Apple and swap it with a british keyboard free of charge if you can... ahem.. break the keyboard somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 am
noel1983 offline

Re: Apple Macs

I’d be tempted! Either with a MacBook Pro or an iMac (or Mac mini’s if they ever come up) tbh anything with an Apple logo lol

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:16 am
petematheson offline

noel1983 wrote:
I’d be tempted! Either with a MacBook Pro or an iMac (or Mac mini’s if they ever come up) tbh anything with an Apple logo lol

That MacBook Pro is going spare at the moment if you / someone did want it?

There’s also a top spec 27” 5K iMac with 2TB SSD and 64GB Memory at (I think) around £3k.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:17 am
petematheson offline

Unfortunately never seen a Mac mini on there!

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:30 am
durosity offline

noel1983 wrote:

*Slaps an Apple logo on Jay’s butt*

$5000 dollah for this prime Texan beefcake!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:47 am
noel1983 offline

I’d take that even without the Apple logo!

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:52 am
durosity offline

Super. Send me $5000 to my by PayPal and he’s all yours. You’ll have to collect him of course. And once completed his 50% share of our house automatically transfers to me.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:05 pm
noel1983 offline

durosity wrote:
Super. Send me $5000 to my by PayPal and he’s all yours. You’ll have to collect him of course. And once completed his 50% share of our house automatically transfers to me.

I’m having some problems with my finances here in my country my friend. I have a cheque here that I need to cash. If you could kindly send me $500 I will then send you a cheque for $50,000.

Is that ok my friend?

Please send quickly I’m very keen to get my hands on the Texan!

greetings from Nigeria!

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 pm
durosity offline

Of course no problem, here’s 500 Zimbabwean dollars. That should buy you a mouldy slice of bread to tide you over until you get that tasty, tasty Texan.

For just an extra $2.99 I’ll throw in Matt. He’s a bit old and tough, but he can probably write you a nice plugin or something.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 pm
noel1983 offline

Now we’re talking, if I had a Matt and a Jay I’d have the full set! I could then hold the Indigo world to ransom and make a fortune!

All I’d need to do would be to sit in my Dr Evil chair with my white cat and the ransom dollars would roll in!

Even better I would have total control of the Indigo road map....mwahahahahahahahahaha

.....This might be going a bit far now!! Sorry Pete to derail your thread :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:00 pm
durosity offline

Technically I derailed it. But that is my job around here. And it pays damn well too. £69k a year. And a company Tesla. And access to the jet.. although it’s still being deep cleaned after that weekend away where I thought it’d be awesome to fill it with lots of hot chicks and champagne.. turns out turbulence and that doesn’t mix.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

durosity wrote:
$5000 dollah for this prime Texan beefcake!

noel1983 wrote:
I’d take that even without the Apple logo!

noel1983 wrote:
Please send quickly I’m very keen to get my hands on the Texan!

durosity wrote:
For just an extra $2.99 I’ll throw in Matt. He’s a bit old and tough

noel1983 wrote:
Now we’re talking, if I had a Matt and a Jay I’d have the full set!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:31 pm
durosity offline

I’ll offer up C4W for just $1.99. Slightly damaged stock.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:32 pm
howartp offline

I was in local theatre during interval when I read this thread - I wish I hadn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:31 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

durosity wrote:

I’ll offer up C4W for just $1.99. Slightly damaged stock.

Write your own Tado plugin buddy, I don't own that crap anyway... :roll:

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here