Battery health

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am
DaveL17 offline

Re: Battery health

Fudge nuggets.

That's my fault. I don't have any physical devices connected to my development environment, so I need to create a set of imaginary devices for testing. That's what you're seeing in your chart. I've commented out the phony stuff and uploaded a new version to Github - 0.6.04. This version should work for you.

Sorry about the headache Norm; that's why they call it a beta! :D

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:11 am
norcoscia offline

That did it - working perfect now - BTW, is there a way to change some of the font sizes on the output - I seem to remember a week or so ago I tried and could not find any way to do it - I seem to remember the master plug-in setting not affecting the battery chart.

If you are thinking about making any changes in the future and looking for ideas it would be great to have a way to sub out the actual device names for names you want to display - not a big deal since it works great now but that would be really nice (but likely very very cumbersome to code).

Anyway - thanks so much for all your great plug-ins Dave....

_______
Norm

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm
DaveL17 offline

norcoscia wrote:
That did it - working perfect now

Hi Norm - glad to hear that worked.

BTW, is there a way to change some of the font sizes on the output - I seem to remember a week or so ago I tried and could not find any way to do it - I seem to remember the master plug-in setting not affecting the battery chart.

I think what you're looking for is found under the plugin configuration menu. Look for the option called "Tick Font Size". That control changes the size of the font for the tick mark labels of all charts.

If you are thinking about making any changes in the future and looking for ideas it would be great to have a way to sub out the actual device names for names you want to display - not a big deal since it works great now but that would be really nice (but likely very very cumbersome to code).

Thanks for the suggestion. It's already an option for other types of charts--like bar, line, and scatter charts--but the rub is that the battery health chart is dynamic so when a new battery device is added to Indigo, the custom labels would no longer match up. I think it's certainly *possible* to do it, but I think it might involve a fundamental change to the way the device currently works. Let me think on that one a while.

Posted on
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:54 pm
norcoscia offline

Thanks Dave!

_______
Norm

Posted on
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:17 am
norcoscia offline

Hi Dave, I have a strange item in the chart that is not on/in the list (no battery devices) - any ideas what the heck it is?
Attachments
2019-03-24_10-15-04.jpeg
2019-03-24_10-15-04.jpeg (79.37 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:53 am
DaveL17 offline

norcoscia wrote:
Hi Dave, I have a strange item in the chart that is not on/in the list (no battery devices) - any ideas what the heck it is?

Yep. That's a bug and has been fixed in the next release. It's a bit of code left over from development that should have been deleted but slipped through the cracks.

Posted on
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 pm
norcoscia offline

Yes, just downloaded / loaded 7.4.5 and it is gone - thanks!!!!!

_______
Norm