Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:04 pm
t-star offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

I went to upgrade my plugin. So I went to netatmo to do the app register thing. When I put in the name and the description I got an error "Unauthorized application name. Check our developer guidelines for more." I found this in the developer guidelines

Finally, do not use « Netatmo » in your app name, nor any confusing name.

I kept the version I had but wanted to pass it along.

Posted on
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 am
berkinet offline

t-star wrote:
I went to upgrade my plugin. So I went to netatmo to do the app register thing. When I put in the name and the description I got an error "Unauthorized application name. Check our developer guidelines for more." I found this in the developer guidelines

Please contact Netatmo support. The Indigo Netatmo app was properly registered with them and they need to support it. I cannot change the app name in the plugin without breaking the plugin for other users (or making changes in the plugin, which I do not have the time to do right now).

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:31 am
autolog offline

I am running plugin version: 0.6.3

Started getting this error in the Indigo log:
Error device "Netatmo Living Room" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

This is repeated for all my other internal modules and the external module.

I guess Netatamo have changed the API? :|

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:54 am
MartinG offline

Same here; started yesterday afternoon - here's the first instance of the Error message. I'm running v0.6.0

Code: Select all
28 Mar 2018, 14:30:28
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key pressure_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Outdoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

Other parameters continue to be reported correctly; I'm getting indoor & outdoor temperature updates every few minutes as normal.

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am
berkinet offline

MartinG wrote:
Same here; started yesterday afternoon - here's the first instance of the Error message. I'm running v0.6.0

Code: Select all
28 Mar 2018, 14:30:28
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Indoor" state key pressure_trend not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Netatmo Outdoor" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

Other parameters continue to be reported correctly; I'm getting indoor & outdoor temperature updates every few minutes as normal.
It looks like they have added a new reporting state. I will look into it and get out an update.

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:07 am
berkinet offline

autolog wrote:
I am running plugin version: 0.6.3
Started getting this error in the Indigo log:
Error device "Netatmo Living Room" state key temp_trend not defined (ignoring update request)

This is repeated for all my other internal modules and the external module.
I guess Netatamo have changed the API? :|

All fixed. Netatmo added two new states: pressure_trend and temp_trend. They are now supported in the plugin. You can download the latest release, v0.6.4, from the plugin store

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:19 am
autolog offline

Excellent Service! :D

Installed new version and all OK. :)

Posted on
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm
MartinG offline

Confirmed. I've also upgraded and all seems well. Thank-you.

Posted on
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Welshdog offline

I'm creating a Trigger in Indigo to report battery level back to me via email. When I select "Becomes less than" from the Battery Level selection, there is a number in the field. That number seems to be what ever the current level is on the module. Do we know what the maximum is for this number? What would be a good level to use for triggering a low battery state?

Thanks!

Posted on
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:48 am
berkinet offline

Welshdog wrote:
... Do we know what the maximum is for this number? What would be a good level to use for triggering a low battery state?

In my experience, a battery status of ~7000 = 100% and the reported level is proportional to that. I.e. 3500 = 50%.

However, the data provided by Netatmo differs somewhat. Take a look at this page: https://dev.netatmo.com/resources/techn ... ce/weather

Posted on
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 pm
Albatros offline

I believe the Netatmo SDK v2 is going to support the Netatmo Welcome and Healthy Coach. Are you going to support them with your plugin..

Posted on
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 am
berkinet offline

Albatros wrote:
I believe the Netatmo SDK v2 is going to support the Netatmo Welcome and Healthy Coach. Are you going to support them with your plugin..

Sorry. I do not have any other Netatmo products and no way to test them.

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:26 am
erikwegman offline

berkinet wrote:
t-star wrote:

Please contact Netatmo support. The Indigo Netatmo app was properly registered with them and they need to support it. I cannot change the app name in the plugin without breaking the plugin for other users (or making changes in the plugin, which I do not have the time to do right now).

I get the same error message. Is this solved yet?

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:32 am
berkinet offline

erikwegman wrote:
berkinet wrote:
t-star wrote:

I get the same error message. Is this solved yet?

As noted above, contact Netatmo. They created the problem.

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:04 am
erikwegman offline

Me contacting Netatmo would be a bit strange. I assume every user has this problem so it would be more logical that the one (you?) that has registered the application name contacts Netatmo. I don't have the confirmation from Netatmo that this is/was a valid name. You do

Page 21 of 26 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26