Error after Sonos Plugin 1.09 Update

Posted on
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:56 pm
mvignola29 offline

Re: Error after Sonos Plugin 1.09 Update

Did delete the Sonos Plugin and download the plugin again directly from his site, Get many error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 47, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 365, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 482, in socoSubTest
KeyError: (796750848,)

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Sonos SoCo Reactor Ignition...
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

The above error continue to just loop until you disable the plugin

Posted on
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:00 pm
chobo offline

Error after Sonos Plugin 1.09 Update

All, See the post just above from Nick (viewtopic.php?p=155737&sid=b12cb80ebcc3b6b44dd2aedaaac120fa#p155737). Sounds like he’s aware of a lot of these issues and will be working on a fix soon. I’ve had to disable the plugin for now given all of the different errors I’m seeing. Thx!

Posted on
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:14 pm
mvignola29 offline

I repeated the installation process after shutting down the Indigo system and now when the plugin is installed, all seems to work, At least there is no errors, I have 5 sonos devices that I have select to play an Indigo device reflect the ones that are turn on or if I turn them off use the Sonos Controller.
Not sure why and wonder if it will continue to work when the indigo system may be turn on and off. time will tell

Posted on
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:07 pm
nlagaros offline

I just posted an update that may help with some of the issues folks have been describing. If you get periodic subscription errors from devices, it is possible there may be a spanning tree misconfiguration on your network. This usually occurs with multiple ZonePlayers on a network with both wired and wireless connections.

mvignola29 wrote:
I repeated the installation process after shutting down the Indigo system and now when the plugin is installed, all seems to work, At least there is no errors, I have 5 sonos devices that I have select to play an Indigo device reflect the ones that are turn on or if I turn them off use the Sonos Controller.
Not sure why and wonder if it will continue to work when the indigo system may be turn on and off. time will tell

Posted on
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:48 pm
chobo offline

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the work on this update. Unfortunately, I'm getting these errors immediately after startup with v1.0.10. Thoughts on what might be causing this?

(Mac OS 10.9.5, Indigo 7.1.1, Sonos 8.4)

Code: Select all
   Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 368, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 487, in socoSubTest
KeyError: (1227831110,)

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Posted on
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:05 pm
nlagaros offline

Please check the plugin configuration and make sure all relevant fields are correct. Then start with some debugging turned on. We can go from there.

Posted on
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:52 pm
chobo offline

nlagaros wrote:
Please check the plugin configuration and make sure all relevant fields are correct. Then start with some debugging turned on. We can go from there.

Should have checked there first! Reference ZonePlayer IP was set back to "auto" — my system seems to run much more efficiently when the address of a hardwired ZP is inputted in the Reference ZonePlayer IP field. All seems good for now. Thank you again!

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:40 pm
siclark offline

nlagaros wrote:
I just posted an update that may help with some of the issues folks have been describing. If you get periodic subscription errors from devices, it is possible there may be a spanning tree misconfiguration on your network. This usually occurs with multiple ZonePlayers on a network with both wired and wireless connections.

I've had this error for weeks and also found an article about spanning tree issues and sonos so I've activated RSTP on both my switches and will report back on if this helps. My sonos system is both wired and wireless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm
siclark offline

siclark wrote:
nlagaros wrote:

I've had this error for weeks and also found an article about spanning tree issues and sonos so I've activated RSTP on both my switches and will report back on if this helps. My sonos system is both wired and wireless.

PS errors still happened on 1.0.10

Posted on
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 am
nlagaros offline

Sonos does not support RSTP. Can you try STP instead? And I would check path costs for each connection and link between switches if you have more than one.

Posted on
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:15 pm
wideglidejrp offline

I am getting a lot of errors since 1.0.9. Two main problems I am having:

1. Error getting SiriusXM Channel Lineup. I can log into my SiriusXM account on web. I can also play SiriusXM stations with the Sonos controller. However, I cannot play any of my Sonos action groups. Here is what I get when I try to play one...

Action Group Sonos Play The Bridge
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 207, in actionZP_SiriusXM
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1642, in actionDirect
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'title' referenced before assignment

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 365, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 482, in socoSubTest
KeyError: (1000482231,)

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

2. The other problem is continuous errors like this...

Anybody else running into these problems?

John R Patrick
Author of
Home Attitude

Posted on
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:16 pm
nlagaros offline

John - I corrected the SiriusXM issue in v1.0.10. Please try that version and see how it works. You will have to enter your Sirius credentials in the plugin configuration.

wideglidejrp wrote:
I am getting a lot of errors since 1.0.9. Two main problems I am having:

1. Error getting SiriusXM Channel Lineup. I can log into my SiriusXM account on web. I can also play SiriusXM stations with the Sonos controller. However, I cannot play any of my Sonos action groups. Here is what I get when I try to play one...

Action Group Sonos Play The Bridge
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 207, in actionZP_SiriusXM
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1642, in actionDirect
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'title' referenced before assignment

2. The other problem is continuous errors like this...

Anybody else running into these problems?

Posted on
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:20 pm
wideglidejrp offline

I checked for updates and dialog said 1.0.9 is latest. I'll go to your site and check.

John R Patrick
Author of
Home Attitude

Posted on
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:55 pm
wideglidejrp offline

Got 1.0.10. Plugin now loads the stations, but I still cannot play them. Still getting...

Mar 18, 2018 at 2:55:26 PM

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 368, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 487, in socoSubTest

John R Patrick
Author of
Home Attitude

Posted on
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:58 pm
siclark offline

wideglidejrp wrote:
Got 1.0.10. Plugin now loads the stations, but I still cannot play them. Still getting...

Mar 18, 2018 at 2:55:26 PM

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 368, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 487, in socoSubTest

See the Sonos-2.indigoPlugin. Was the downloaded files renamed due to earlier version of the plugin in your downloads folder? Could this be causing problem? Have you installed another duplicate rather than replaced?