August Home

Posted on
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:27 pm
vtmikel offline

Re: August Home

Im out of power because of the storms in the north east. Will help in a few days. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm
fishmg01 offline

likewise....running on a generator since last Friday. Con Ed no where in site....

Posted on
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am
vtmikel offline

I've posted version 1.0.9 of the August plugin to the store. I believe it will fix the github updater errors you are experiencing. For some reason I do not experience these on my own machine, I believe it has to do with the fact that I'm running on High Sierra. Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Also, despite the errors being ugly, it should not have prevented the plugin from functioning.

Posted on
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:58 am
Dual offline

I am looking for a device to use as an alarm keypad with Indigo. I see the August Keypad is supported and is available on Amazon. Can it function independent of a lock and the cloud? IOW, could I use it directly with Z-Wave and capture Indigo which numbers are pressed in order to trigger turning an Indigo alarm setup off?

Posted on
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:00 pm
vtmikel offline

Dual wrote:
I am looking for a device to use as an alarm keypad with Indigo. I see the August Keypad is supported and is available on Amazon. Can it function independent of a lock and the cloud? IOW, could I use it directly with Z-Wave and capture Indigo which numbers are pressed in order to trigger turning an Indigo alarm setup off?

No, sorry. It requires the lock. August’s requirement, not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro