State graphics not changing on NEW pa

Posted on
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:07 pm
Different Computers offline

State graphics not changing on NEW pa

I've created a new control page called Big Tab Home.

While variable and device states are reflected properly in DP on all other pages when viewed from this Nabi tablet, they are not shown on this new page. This also happens on my Fire HD tablet running DP. Older pages work just fine.

The states also display correctly in Chrome on the Nabi Tab.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:31 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: State graphics not changing on NEW pa

From your other post, you had these graphics:

Goff-Ron-SquareBotton+on.png
Goff-Ron-SquareBotton+off.png

However, you need to start with the selector graphic (Goff-Ron-SquareBotton+.png) and select that one within the Control Page. See this Wiki page. Domotics Pad came along when the more complex description under "Image Selection Heuristics" was already in use and is coded against that.

Adam

Posted on
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:34 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: State graphics not changing on NEW pa

Yup, I caught that error, and they're still not displaying (Indigo client wouldn't even show me the graphics to select until I fixed them.) I have the display problem with some variable state graphics that aren't new graphics as well. For example "RG-Bicolor-128.png"

ahhh. I think I see now. Odd I've managed to use just the right images to miss this problem until now.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1