ZWave Lock Manager

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:12 pm
howartp offline

Re: ZWave Lock Manager

Can you?

Or do you mean the 'keypad' control panel workaround, digit by digit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:12 pm
durosity offline

Nope, if you go into IT > variables > tap a variable you can Change them there :)

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:50 am
johnpolasek offline

Possibly silly question; How do I access it? There's nothing under configure other than enable debug, and it doesn't show up as a plugin for plugin actions... Do I define a device or what?

Posted on
Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:51 am
howartp offline

It provides actions and triggers...

New action -> ZWave lock manager -> set PIN

Posted on
Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 am
eme jota ce offline

Set Week / Day Time Fence Schedule in Lock?

Thanks for the great plugin!

Wondering if you have any plans to add ability to set a Week / Day time-fence for a user in the lock?

In the linked materials that another forum user had posted, the commands seem to be 78 3 1 {user code} 1 {sid} {wd} {bhh} {bmm} {shh} {smh}

Coding the schedule into a lock has the advantage of still functioning should the Indigo server stop functioning.

MJC

Posted on
Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:12 pm
mortenkols offline

I have a ID Lock and i have tested this plugin. I was able to set PIN codes for user 1,2,3, I then deleted the codes with the plugin, everything seems okey, but the codes i have set with the plugin, dosent get deleted from the door. If i use PIN code for user 2, i can unlock the door, but the plugin replies that the code for user 2 is blank!

24. nov. 2016, 19.11.28
Action Group Gang 1. etg - Les PIN Kode for bruker 2
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug getUserPin action called
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug Indigo lock selected: 1758615722
Z-Wave Lock Manager Requesting PIN for user 2
Z-Wave sent "Gang 1. etg - DØR" raw command [63 02 02]
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug -----
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug User Code Status received:
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug Raw command: 01 0E 00 04 00 40 08 63 03 02 00 00 00 00 00 FF
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug Node: 64
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug User: 2
Z-Wave Lock Manager Status: User code 2 is blank [Node: 64]
Z-Wave Lock Manager Debug -----

Posted on
Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:19 pm
howartp offline

I'll PM you a beta version - Patrik is seeing exactly the same as you with this lock - it's not sending the same responses as other locks.

Posted on
Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:29 pm
mortenkols offline

Ok. Thanks :D

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:53 pm
srkinard offline

Really cool! :D

I just installed a Yale deadbolt (210ZW) and got it working...this will make the PINs much easier to work with.

Just curious...when the lock is unlocked...does it send Indigo the code used? I'd like a way to keep track of who last controlled it and email a message.
Like define variables User 1, User 2, etc. and fill in a name for each. Then when the lock is opened it would allow matching the code to a user #, which then can match up a name and send an email stating "Ross unlocked the front door at 12:51pm on Nov 25, 2016" or something like that.

Just to have a history at least in email of who opened the lock. And if done via Control Page it could log that too.

I don't know if the protocol supports it, but I figured I'd ask just in case someone already knows the answer.

Thanks
Ross

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:26 pm
FlyingDiver offline

srkinard wrote:
Really cool! :D

I just installed a Yale deadbolt (210ZW) and got it working...this will make the PINs much easier to work with.

Just curious...when the lock is unlocked...does it send Indigo the code used? I'd like a way to keep track of who last controlled it and email a message.
Like define variables User 1, User 2, etc. and fill in a name for each. Then when the lock is opened it would allow matching the code to a user #, which then can match up a name and send an email stating "Ross unlocked the front door at 12:51pm on Nov 25, 2016" or something like that.

Just to have a history at least in email of who opened the lock. And if done via Control Page it could log that too.

I don't know if the protocol supports it, but I figured I'd ask just in case someone already knows the answer.

Thanks
Ross

Not exactly the way you want, but you can create a Trigger for each user that unlocks the door, and send an email or set a variable to display on a control page. When you create the Trigger, you specify which lock and which user. Then set actions to do what you want. Then duplicate that trigger for each different user. It does not send/display the code, just the user whose code was used.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 2.28.53 PM 11-25.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 2.28.53 PM 11-25.png (133.92 KiB) Viewed 5868 times

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 pm
srkinard offline

FlyingDiver wrote:
Not exactly the way you want, but you can create a Trigger for each user that unlocks the door, and send an email or set a variable to display on a control page. When you create the Trigger, you specify which lock and which user. Then set actions to do what you want. Then duplicate that trigger for each different user. It does not send/display the code, just the user whose code was used.

Where does it tell the user who unlocked it? The only device states I see are the batteryLevel, LastChangedVia and the onOffState to pull info from.
LastChangedVia only says "keypad" when someone enters a code.

Thanks
Ross

Posted on
Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:36 pm
FlyingDiver offline

srkinard wrote:
Where does it tell the user who unlocked it? The only device states I see are the batteryLevel, LastChangedVia and the onOffState to pull info from.
LastChangedVia only says "keypad" when someone enters a code.

YOU specify which user the trigger applies to, so your actions for that trigger already know. If you specify "Any User", well, then you don't know. ;)

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:04 am
Swancoat offline

This plugin is awesome.

I have been waiting for locks forever. I finally broke down and bought a Schlage Sense (HomeKit) lock about a week before it became clear that Z-Wave locks were going to be supported in Indigo 7. I've since bought a Schlage Connect (Z-Wave) lock and am using it with ZWave Lock Manager and could not be happier.

Changing PINs, Notification of who unlocks it, etc... etc... This is a really great plugin and really puts my automation system at a better level.

I mainly wanted to write this post as a 'Thank-You', and to give credit for such a great contribution.

...but then this wouldn't be the internet if we weren't ungrateful slobs.

There's two things I've thought of that would be pretty helpful (of course, if they never happen, I'm still going to be very happy with all of the functionality this plugin adds).
a) When I tell the plugin to retrieve user PIN, it just returns an error. This is a Schlage Connect- BE469 I think. (I'm at work right now and don't have info with me).
b) It would be neat to have an opportunity in plugin config to just give an explicit 'name' to users. So that when I picked user '1' for any lock, it would be a name I predefined. Again, no biggie.

Sometimes you guys show too much proficiency for your own good!

Thanks again.

http://nerdhome.jimdo.com

Posted on
Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:00 pm
howartp offline

Have you ever heard of "giving with one hand and taking away with the other"? :-)

Send me details of your lock; I can't remember where I'm at with Schlage.

Naming users is on the wishlist.

Posted on
Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 pm
Swancoat offline

Schlage Connect BE469.

Honestly, plugin is killing it for me just as it is.

http://nerdhome.jimdo.com