Evo Home Compatibility?

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:24 am
CelticWebs offline

Evo Home Compatibility?

I've attempted the Evolution home plugin and the download links didn't work so I noticed you are using the APi for this plugin, will it work with Evohome?

Your website is down currently, are you expecting it to come back up?

Thanks for your help.

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:27 am
nlagaros offline

Re: Evo Home Compatibility?

I've upgraded website software. Try this: http://vulture.lagaros.com:8000/wordpress

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:34 am
CelticWebs offline

Yup that works :)

I'm sure you're more than capable, but if you need a hand on website stuff, I'm a host and website developer, more than happy to help if you need a little :)

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 am
CelticWebs offline

One last question, I think I'm being an idiot here, I can't find any install instructions for 3rd party plugins, considering they tout the plugins as a big feature, I assumed it would be everywhere!

I've moved the plugin bundle in to the disabled folder but even with a server restart it doesn't show up. Is there a special method for installing plugins that I've missed?

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:50 am
CelticWebs offline

Ignore me, I am an idiot, clicking on it installs it. I was looking for the more difficult route when the simple one was all that was needed!

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:20 pm
nlagaros offline

If you are volunteering to write-up documentation, you are hired (as a volunteer). I have a reputation for having zero documentation for my plugins ... it's on the bottom of the list... :)

CelticWebs wrote:
Yup that works :)

I'm sure you're more than capable, but if you need a hand on website stuff, I'm a host and website developer, more than happy to help if you need a little :)

Page 1 of 1