Verisure Plugin

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:11 pm
jens offline

Re: Verisure Plugin

And one more...

Verisure Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/PlugIns/plugin_base.py", line 26, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/PlugIns/serial/__init__.py", line 13, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/PlugIns/serial/serialutil.py", line 10, in <module>
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/io.py", line 51, in <module>
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_io.so, 2): Symbol not found: __PyCodecInfo_GetIncrementalDecoder
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_io.so
Expected in: flat namespace
in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_io.so

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 pm
lindehoff offline

jens wrote:
This is what i get in the log

Loading plugin "Verisure 0.3.2"
Starting plugin "Verisure 0.3.2" (pid 26131)
Verisure Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

File "plugin.py", line 12, in <module>
ImportError: No module named verisure

Stopping plugin "Verisure 0.3.2" (pid 26131)

//Jens

Ok, that's because they have updated the python version in Indigo 7.
I have now updated the plug-in so that it should include all the needed libraries.
You can use the built in update feature to update the plug-in to version 0.3.3.

I hope it helps.

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:05 pm
jens offline

Cant use the update in verisure appen, dount start :(

//Jens

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:11 pm
lindehoff offline

jens wrote:
Cant use the update in verisure appen, dount start :(

//Jens

That's right, sorry, try this: https://github.com/lindehoff/Indigo-Ver ... Plugin.zip

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:15 pm
jens offline

Now it works again :D

Thanks...

//Jens

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 pm
lindehoff offline

Verisure Plugin 0.4.1

New version available, https://github.com/lindehoff/Indigo-Ver ... /tag/0.4.1.
Only Indigo 7 from now on.
Updated the Lock device to support the native lock support in Indigo 7. If you are upgrading you have to remove your lock device and recreate them to get the new functionality.
As usual please report all bug on github or here in the forum.

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 pm
CrazyFin offline

Re: Verisure Plugin 0.4.1

lindehoff wrote:
New version available, https://github.com/lindehoff/Indigo-Ver ... /tag/0.4.1.
Only Indigo 7 from now on.

Cool! I could of course not wait and downloaded and installed the upgrade.
Seems to work fine and I really like the new plugin that show status in a much nicer way AND that I now have the possibility to lock/unlock the door (if I want to use that feature).

Only thing I noticed was that instead of saying "unlocked" or "locked" in the status field it said "on" or "off" but I can remember properly. I did a Send Status Request and now it updates the status correctly when I unlock/lock the door manually or via Indigo. Wonderful!

Thanks @lindehoff! Well done! :-)

Posted on
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 am
tazswe offline

Thanks a lot for a great plugin. :D

Me and many with me use the Yale Doorman without the Verisure alarm.
I for example have 4 Doormans and alarm from DSC.

The ones that have an alarm from Verisure can put on and of the alarm from the Doorman.

I would be nice to have a "virtual" alarm to choose if you don't have a Verisure alarm to choose from.
In that case you could control almost any type of alarm with the Doorman.

Posted on
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:51 am
patrikhson offline

I have three Verisure Alarms connected to my account, with different ID's. When I use the plugin I only see one, and I see in the code it i theory should have the ability to use the ID of the alarm when accessing various things.

Do other people have more than one alarm, and have the plugin "working"?

paf

Posted on
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:34 am
patrikhson offline

After adding the alarm (the only system I see, out of three), I further get an error. Smells like a unicode string encoding issue in the python code:
Code: Select all
   Verisure Debug                  Checking status for all Verisure Devices
   Verisure Debug                  Getting update for device: Larm paf
   Verisure Debug                  Larm pafs state date has not changed, still set to Today 11:47
   Verisure Debug                  Larm pafs state label has not changed, still set to Armed away
   Verisure Error                  Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "plugin.py", line 108, in runConcurrentThread
  File "plugin.py", line 193, in _refreshAlarmStatesFromVerisure
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf6' in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

Verisure Error                  plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

It seems the encoding of strings to unicode is not done correctly. The line it crashes on is the following:
self.debugLog("{0}s state {1} has not changed, still set to {2}".format(dev.name.encode("utf-8"), state, newState))

In reality one do not encode in UTF-8 that way, because the encode() function will crash.

Instead, one must have this construction:

if type(a) is str:
   newa = unicode(a,"UTF-8")
else:
   newa = a

If you look at line 184-187 it tries to do sort of that.

I.e. I suggest using unicode() instead of encode()

Posted on
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:34 am
tazswe offline

Under events in the verisure app, information about who has unlocked is stored.
It would be nice if you could use this information to trigger different events.
You could trigger different events depending on whether I am, my wife or the craftsman who opens the door.

Posted on
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm
lindehoff offline

Thank you for all the good feedback. I would like to do a total rewrite of this plugin bu I do not have the times right now. Hopefully I will have the chance to get it done during the summer. If there are any other feature you would like to add please post them here and I will try to implement them during the rewrite.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:14 am
tazswe offline

lindehoff wrote:
Thank you for all the good feedback. I would like to do a total rewrite of this plugin bu I do not have the times right now. Hopefully I will have the chance to get it done during the summer. If there are any other feature you would like to add please post them here and I will try to implement them during the rewrite.

This plugin was the main reason I went over from Fibaro to Indigo.
Thank you for the work you've put down on it and I'm looking forward to further developing it.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:56 am
tazswe offline

Lindehoff, it would be nice if you could update the plugin during this summer.

Posted on
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:55 am
micke__lindgren offline

lindehoff wrote:

Hi!

I really like this plugin, it works very well for locking and unlocking but i can't see the current status of my locks, this is what keeps repeating in the log:

2019-04-01 13:43:20.734 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Checking status for all Verisure Devices
2019-04-01 13:43:20.852 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Getting update for device: Dörr Förgård
2019-04-01 13:43:21.922 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: LoggedOutError: Unable to update device state on server. Connection to Verisure will be reseted. Device: Dörr Förgård , Reason: Not logged in
2019-04-01 13:43:21.956 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Unable to convert '' to a datetime object
2019-04-01 13:43:21.957 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Currently not logged in, try again.
2019-04-01 13:43:21.957 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Logging in
2019-04-01 13:43:23.089 DEBUG Plugin.debugLog: Logging in successfully.

Any suggestions?

Page 6 of 10 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10