Bjornror offline

Re: Verisure Plugin

Thanks for a great app :D

Posted on
Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:18 am
haavarda offline

Hi,
Have an error that is causing the plugin to dump a lot of errors in the log. Seams to be related to unicode?
Any idea?

Håvard

Code: Select all
7. jun. 2016, 13.15.14
  Verisure Error                  Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 108, in runConcurrentThread
  File "plugin.py", line 191, in _refreshAlarmStatesFromVerisure
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe5' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

Verisure Error                  plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

File "plugin.py", line 193, in _refreshAlarmStatesFromVerisure
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe5' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

Verisure Error                  plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Håvard

Posted on
Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:26 am
lindehoff offline

haavarda wrote:
Hi,
Have an error that is causing the plugin to dump a lot of errors in the log. Seams to be related to unicode?
Any idea?

Håvard

7. jun. 2016, 13.15.14

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the plugin, I have some questions?
How often do it occurs?
Witch version of the plugin are you running?
Is debugging on or off?

Posted on
Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:01 am
haavarda offline

It happens after some time, not right after the plugin is enabled. I have been busy so I have had it disabled for some time, but updated to latest version before posting.
I have not had debug active.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 am
haavarda offline

See time stamps below :)

Håvard

17. jun. 2016, 16.56.26

Indigo Cocoa client authenticated (192.168.1.101)
  Enabling plugin "Verisure 0.3.2"
  Starting plugin "Verisure 0.3.2" (pid 56351)
  Started plugin "Verisure 0.3.2"
  Verisure Debug                  startup called
  Verisure Debug                  Debug is set to: False
  Verisure                        Checking for updates...
  Verisure                        No updates are available

17. jun. 2016, 16.58.08
  Action Group                    Verisure - enable AutoLock & Lock
  Verisure                        Updated autolock for 'Doorman' to True
  Schedule                        _delayed_action_58
  Verisure                        Updated Lock State: LOCKED

17. jun. 2016, 17.00.54
  Verisure                        Debuging is set to: True
  Verisure                        Debuging is set to: False

17. jun. 2016, 17.02.48
  Indigo Cocoa client connected

Indigo Cocoa client disconnected

Håvard

Posted on
Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:57 am
CrazyFin offline

First of all:
@lindehoff: GREAAAT plugin! :D I recently installed 2 of the Yale Doorman locks and it is so wonderful to be able to monitor their status in Indigo even though I currently only have the OLDER version of the Verisure alarm (which means that I needed to buy their smart plugin as well to be able to control the door locks remotely).

I had some trouble installing the latest version 3.2.2 until I realised that I first needed to download version 3.0.0 in order to get the plugin installation script (Verisure.indigoPlugin) that is the one to run to do the first initial install into Indigo. When I downloaded 3.2.2 it was just the source code which can not be used to install the plugin into Indigo.
After that I installed 3.0.0 first then it was easy to upgrade the plugin to 3.2.2 using the upgrade function in the plugin itself. :-)

Maybe you could update the installation description in the first post or add the installation script file to the 3.2.2 download post?

@haavard: I had the same issue as you but as soon as I changed my door lock names to not contain any of the Swedish characters ÅÖÄåäö then those errors disappeared for me.

This was the error I saw in the log until I renamed my door locks:
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)

I have Swedish characters åäöÅÄÖ in the device name in Indigo though and that works fine.

Posted on
Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:29 am
haavarda offline

My doorman unit is called just doorman. But the lock status is displayed as "Låst"(locked). I can't change this as it is verisures state. Could the errors be related to this?

Håvard

Posted on
Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 am
CrazyFin offline

But the lock status is displayed as "Låst"(locked). I can't change this as it is verisures state. Could the errors be related to this?

Hmmm no I dont think that actually. In my Android app for the lock status is in English (on My Pages on Verisure's home page) and therefore displays just Locked or Unlocked.
However, when I use Chrome on my local computer to access the same pages I have the GUI in Swedish and displays "Låst" or "Upplåst".

My errors disappeared when I was manipulating the door name in the Verisure My Pages GUI. Could it be that you have some invisible characters AFTER "doorman" in the field for the door lock name in the Verisure My Pages?

Posted on
Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:03 pm
haavarda offline

I tried deleting the device and recreating it. So far I have not seen the error again. So it have something to do with something I have done on the verisure pages. Thanks for a great plugin.

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 am
lindehoff offline

haavarda wrote:
I tried deleting the device and recreating it. So far I have not seen the error again. So it have something to do with something I have done on the verisure pages. Thanks for a great plugin.

Håvard

Good, if it occurs again, please contact me.

Posted on
Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:41 pm
jens offline

Hello have upgrading to Indigo 7 and then the plugin dount work any more, please help :(

//Jens

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:42 am
lindehoff offline

jens wrote:
Hello have upgrading to Indigo 7 and then the plugin dount work any more, please help :(

//Jens

Hi,
I have tested the Verisure plugin against an beta of Indigo 7 and it work.

What errors do you get?

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:42 pm
jens offline

This is what i get in the log

Loading plugin "Verisure 0.3.2"
Starting plugin "Verisure 0.3.2" (pid 26131)
Verisure Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

File "plugin.py", line 12, in <module>
ImportError: No module named verisure

Stopping plugin "Verisure 0.3.2" (pid 26131)

//Jens

Page 5 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10