[LOCKED] LATEST Version 0.3.02 - Upgrade to BETA

Posted on
Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:00 am
Chameleon offline

[LOCKED] LATEST Version 0.3.02 - Upgrade to BETA

Hi all

iTravel has been upgraded to BETA after a number of successful installs.

If you've already installed a working version of iTravel you can download version 0.3.02 from this link and install as usual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjf1fp4xayj44t6/iTravel.indigoPlugin.zip?dl=1

If this is a first time install I strongly recommend you read the Manual and FAQ documents (see below) before installation. There are a few things that you need to do to prepare your Indigo set up for iTravel. Don't worry it's not that difficult, many users have managed it without any experience of systems and terminal and you'll find step by step instructions in the manual. If you still have a problem installing just let me know and I'll get you up and running!

What's new in version 0.3.02?

1. Upgraded iTravel release stage to BETA

2. Removed excess messaging from indigo log - used in ALPHA testing

3. Added new Station Issues state to National Rail Route Devices. Changes to true when any current service has issues. State name is stationIssues and can be displayed or used on control pages or as a trigger (Trigger Name & Control Page State name is Station Problems) for other scenes and events in Indigo. The state is true if one of the reported train services is Delayed or Cancelled and false if all services On time.

4. Added ability to change Departure Board colours (see Configuration Dialog Plugins/iTravel/Configure...). You can now change the colours using a standard three hexadecimal code for RGB. If you want to choose your own colours you may find the following site useful for working out what the three digit code should be (e.g. #FFF = White, #000 = Black, #F00 = Red and #828 is a dull purple) The site URL is: http://www.december.com/html/spec/color3hex1.html

5. Resolved WARNING bug that displayed:

iTravel Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "plugin.py", line 1022, in runConcurrentThread
      File "plugin.py", line 416, in routeUpdate
      AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'

iTravel Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Let me know if you have any problems with the new install, manual or faqs

Regards

Mike

Posted on
Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:19 am
mwoodage offline

Re: LATEST Version 0.3.02 - Upgrade to BETA with new feature

Hi Mike,
Upgrade went well - no issues :D

Page 1 of 1