Post Pics of Your Control Pages! (LOCKED - create new topic)

Posted on
Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:34 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Nice work! I like the depth of the control pages (the fore and shadow effect.)

Regarding your micro-switches: are those mains-level switches or are they operating relays?

Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:50 pm
howartp offline

Alarm armed in hallway by toggle switches ... So if we pop by and turn off those switches, we can raid your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:39 am
Gysbert offline

The pages are operable on an iPhone 5 screen, but I need to double tap the pic of my house regularly to zoom in for certain buttons, like the up and down arrows to dim lights. On an iPad the screen is much bigger, but it does not scale exactly to iPap screen format, iPad is wider. I could make a separate control page for iPad, but then the kids would regularly need to choose which control page to load, because Indigo does not differentiate the proposed pages between different devices.

I was a management consultant for many years, so my Powerpoint skills are remarkable, that's why I draw my graphics in powerpoint and save them as png.

The switches are suitable for 240V, but all they do is operate 4 Fibaro dimmers and 2 roller shutter switches.

I would like to have a dedicated iPad for code entry in the hallway to disarm the alarm system, but I think the kids will not understand why there is an iPad on the wall in the hall while they have to share an iPad in the living room... The switches need to be operated both and at the same time (you can probably figure out the not so long list of possible combinations) to disarm the alarm system. A burglar has 20 seconds to figure that out, if he recognizes the switches as part of the alarm system at all. When he is too late, all curtains open, all blinds go up, lights turn on, the Aeotec Siren wil sound and my Phone will light up like Tsjernobyl on a bad day (e-mail, iMessage and Growl/Prowl). Pitty my wife won't let me buy cameras, but I did manage to tweak FaceTime to automatically answer an incoming call from my phone, so I can have a peek in the living room through my Mac webcam (I will not post a pic because it will certainly attract interest from burglars who will spot potential loot in the ton of toys from my 5 kids). For about 10 seconds my face will also be visible on my Mac screen, so that can be interesting unless I keep my thumb on the iPhone camera... And I have to mute the sound of my Mac before I call noise from my surroundings will be audible in the living room. Therefor I have volume buttons on the security control page.

15x dimmer, 6x switch, 12 sets of outdoor blinds with switches, 17x electric curtain rails with switches, 2x electric roof lights with switches, 1x multisensor, 2x door sensors, Aeotec Siren, Geohopper, WUnderground plug-in, TOON smart thermostat

Posted on
Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:05 am
howartp offline

Good luck with your insurance company if you ever do get burgled.

Have you considered a sign above them saying "turn these switches off to disable the alarm"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:38 am
durosity offline

If tend to agree with howartp, having an actual switch for the alarm does seem dangerous. Yes a burglar may not recognise what it is.. But they may!

Other than that though nice system!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:19 am
jens offline

Posted on
Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:19 am
Vangelis offline

Hmm - Looks like the Pic's have gone again (not that I saw them the first time)

Vangelis

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 am
bigredfred offline

I had an old iPhone 5 sitting around doing nothing, so I turned it into a couch-side control panel. Has all of my most common needs on the home page & sub-pages for more detailed functions. Thanks for adding Lato and the new UI elements!

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:02 am
bigredfred offline

oh jeez sorry for the giant pic, I'm a noob

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:51 am
durosity offline

Very nice!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:09 am
DaveL17 offline

I agree. Clean and elegant at the same time.
Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:00 am
rapamatic offline

bigredfred wrote:
I had an old iPhone 5 sitting around doing nothing, so I turned it into a couch-side control panel. Has all of my most common needs on the home page & sub-pages for more detailed functions. Thanks for adding Lato and the new UI elements!

That looks awesome. Can you share any of the files you used to create those panels.

-Ray

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:41 am
aderrington offline

Can you post some of the other pages you have, Your home screen looks great, i'd love to see the others for inspiration.

Thanks!

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:30 am
ckeyes888 offline

bigredfred...Nice CP. Curious how you avoided having the menu bar at the top.

Carl

Posted on
Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:52 pm
durosity offline

ckeyes888 wrote:
bigredfred...Nice CP. Curious how you avoided having the menu bar at the top.

Carl

You can do it with these URLs http://wiki.indigodomo.com/doku.php?id= ... touch_urls

I'd love to see the option to disable them in the indigo touch app itself one day, but if you do it this way it works almost as well.

Computer says no.

Page 48 of 68 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 68