Autelis Jandy

Posted on
Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:20 am
nlagaros offline

Re: Autelis Jandy

Hi. I'm happy to fix the plugin, but it will have to wait until I have my Jandy & Autelis gear activated again. It will be a few weeks.

Posted on
Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 am
Bollar offline

nlagaros wrote:
Hi. I'm happy to fix the plugin, but it will have to wait until I have my Jandy & Autelis gear activated again. It will be a few weeks.

If you're up for a refresh, it would be awesome to have the features added by firmware 1.6.x supported in your plugin!

http://www.autelis.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=259

Features Include:

- Support for OneTouch Macros
- Support for Variable Speed Pumps
- Support for Color Lights
- Support for Chlorination
- Support for Chemical Automation
- Support for Communicating Heat Pump

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:14 pm
nlagaros offline

I will certainly add any new functionality that the Autelis supports. I do think that the Jandy firmware is relevant as to what is supported. I'll look into all of it when I get my new gear.

Posted on
Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:23 pm
Bollar offline

nlagaros wrote:
I will certainly add any new functionality that the Autelis supports. I do think that the Jandy firmware is relevant as to what is supported. I'll look into all of it when I get my new gear.

Cool. I have all of the listed equipment, so I'm happy to test.

Do you still have a Paypal link? Didn't see it on your site.

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 am
eme jota ce offline

Autelis Plugin - Control Speed of Pentair Pump?

First, thanks for this great plugin.

Wondering if it will allow control the pump speed of the Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS?

My Autelis firmware is 1.5.4.

There seem to be two Autelis plugin actions that might apply:

Autelis Jandy Actions -> Pumps -> Pool Low Speed - (On, Off, Toggle)
of
Autelis Jandy Actions -> Pumps -> VSP Speed Set -> (but I'm unable to select or create a device and go further here).

mjc

Posted on
Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:52 am
ArthurD123 offline

Is this plugin still available for download? I don't see anything on your wiki pages when I click on the Jandy stuff -- though I do on the other plugins (Somfy, etc)... Just wondering. Thanks!

Posted on
Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 am
markf424 offline

I don't see it there anymore either. If you don't hear from Nick soon, PM me and I can send you a copy of what I have.

Posted on
Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:01 am
ArthurD123 offline

Sorry, managed to find it by viewing the history - just wasn't familiar w/ that wiki's UI at first, is like source control though. Unsure if you're planning on deprecating the plugin or what, but was able to find what I needed for now. Planning to use this as a base to create a Autelis Pentair-specific plugin... Thanks!

Posted on
Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 am
ar26pt2 offline

@nlagaros How difficult would be make a version of plugin for Hayward/Goldline Autelis? It looks like most of the http get functions are the same. I'm not sure if that's how your plugin speaks to Atuelis or not. Thanks again!
ar

Posted on
Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:37 pm
domore offline

Has anyone made a plugin for the Autelis Pentair version?

Posted on
Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 am
pgershon offline

Not sure from the dates if people are actively working on or using this plugin, but I thought I would ask a few questions.

I have my Autelis up and running. My Jandy system is a dual system, so some of the labels are incorrect. Also, I have two AquaPure chlorinators and a variable speed pump. I don't seem to be able to get the salt and chlorine readings nor the Aux readings. I read the keypad lines fine.

Has anyone gotten salt readings or the Dual system to work?

Posted on
Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:20 am
Bollar offline

pgershon wrote:
Not sure from the dates if people are actively working on or using this plugin, but I thought I would ask a few questions.

I have my Autelis up and running. My Jandy system is a dual system, so some of the labels are incorrect. Also, I have two AquaPure chlorinators and a variable speed pump. I don't seem to be able to get the salt and chlorine readings nor the Aux readings. I read the keypad lines fine.

Has anyone gotten salt readings or the Dual system to work?

I wound up adding the lines needed for salt & ORP to the plugin. It's a hack, but it wasn't overly complex to do.

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 pm
Korey offline

Bollar wrote:
I wound up adding the lines needed for salt & ORP to the plugin. It's a hack, but it wasn't overly complex to do.

Care to share your bit of updated code for the Plugin or perhaps even the updated plugin?

I'm in the process of installing an aquapure / RS8 /Autelis system at our new home for our old pool :D

Thanks in advance!

--
Korey

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm
nlagaros offline

Sorry folks for not spending time on this one. I will likely not have an update to this plugin till early next year.

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:15 pm
Bollar offline

Korey wrote:
Bollar wrote:

Care to share your bit of updated code for the Plugin or perhaps even the updated plugin?

I'm in the process of installing an aquapure / RS8 /Autelis system at our new home for our old pool :D

Thanks in advance!

Sure. here's version 1.2.9.6

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s52gr2h1x6gh ... PdKra?dl=0