Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceivers

Posted on
Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:40 pm
Different Computers offline

Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceivers

Please forgive me, but I haven't really done X10 stuff since the year 2000 or so, and internet searches don't turn up what I need.

I just discovered my Powerhouse TM751's will bridge signal from one leg of my house to the other, and now I can actually use X10 stuff for more than the one or two things on the leg that Indigo is plugged into.

I am pretty dang sure that back in the day with XTENsion, I could send commands to the transceivers on my system. They only have letter address though, not a Number & Letter address.

Do they only respond to ALL ON/OFF commands, or what? How can Indigo command them?

Edit: Found and tried the "Use whole house code" option, and that didn't do anything.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:56 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: Stupidly basic question about commands to X10 Transceive

As I recall, X-10 RF transceivers that are also appliance relays respond to device #1 for that house code.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Page 1 of 1