plugin store sort by feature

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 am
Gangotti offline

plugin store sort by feature

Would i be possible to add a "sort by" feature to the plugin store? For example, it would be nice to sort the plugins in order of how new they are. Often I look at the plugin store to see if there is something new that Would be useful to add to my system, only it is kind of a pain to scroll through them all trying to see what is new. Maybe even sort by the number of downloads from most to least?

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:48 am
peszko offline

Re: plugin store sort by feature

I second that. Both date updated/added and number of downloads would be a great addition.

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:13 am
tazswe offline

I asked for it a year ago and got a reply that it was on a to-do list.

Hopefully it shouldn’t be to far away.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:08 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Still on the list, still TBD but is lower in priority to a variety of other things.

One way to get at the information is to search Twitter or Facebook for the #new4indigo hashtag - we try posting to social media when new releases and new plugins show up. Not as easy but at least it's something.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 pm
peszko offline

jay (support) wrote:
One way to get at the information is to search Twitter or Facebook

I ban these in our household (actually all social media I know of) . :-). I drop dead anything that smells like social media at the firewall.

Posted on
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:54 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I ban these in our household (actually all social media I know of) . :-). I drop dead anything that smells like social media at the firewall.

Just use your cellular connection, then! ;-) Do you get the email newsletter? It isn't very frequent, but does often (always?) have a list of the new and updated plugins included in it.

Posted on
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:52 pm
Gangotti offline

How/Where do you sign up for the newsletter. I have looked around but didn't see it. I probably skipped over it.

Posted on
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:27 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Purchasing a license directly through us or getting a trial will get you on the list unless you opt-out, but I just checked your account info and you should definitely be receiving them. However, we are way overdue on sending out one so that is probably the main reason you haven't seen one. :-)

Posted on
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:21 am
Eagleye offline

I'm on the same page as Gangotti, navigating through the old obsolete plugins to find something useful is very time consuming and frustrating. It would be nice to at least archive old plugins that are no longer relevant or we know won't work due to technology changes.
I also like to be able to checkout the latest updates, so as I can take advantage on any improvements, which is current impossible to do. It sometimes feels like looking for a needle in a hay stack. :(

Page 1 of 1