Integration with Amazon Echo

Posted on
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Integration with Amazon Echo

LOL akimball, if I did that I'm 99.999% certain that my wife would shave my head and then murder me in my sleep.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 pm
RogueProeliator offline

If you have both Google Home and Alexa, there is always the old standby of creating:

1. In Google Calendar, create an event titled "Alexa, what is on my calendar for today?"
2. In Alexa, create a calendar event titled "OK Google, what is on my calendar for today?"
3. Ask either what is on your calendar. Sit back and enjoy the back and forth.

Posted on
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:33 am
kwijibo007 offline

If Google Home asked Alexa a question and nobody heard it, did Google Home actually make a noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:08 pm
noel1983 offline

This has genuinely got me thinking of how I can rig a speaker up for indigo speech in the kitchen bluetooth or airplay maybe with airfoil so that I can have it speak 'Alexa play radio 1' to trigger the radio to start when we walk into the kitchen in the morning.

Love this forum!

Has also justified a motion sensor purchase to use todays amazon £10 off £50!

Posted on
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm
ryanbuckner online

This has genuinely got me thinking of how I can rig a speaker up for indigo speech in the kitchen bluetooth or airplay maybe with airfoil so that I can have it speak 'Alexa play radio 1' to trigger the radio to start when we walk into the kitchen in the morning.

Love this forum!

Has also justified a motion sensor purchase to use todays amazon £10 off £50!

I have been trying this with a bluetooth speaker and an Amazon dot. It works to have Indigo arm my alarm since ADT integration isn't quite there.