Busta999 offline

WebServer no image URL found for page Control 77

Code: Select all
   WebServer                       no image URL found for page control 77

Any ideas on where these errors are coming from and what to do to stop them swamping the logs?

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:35 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: WebServer no image URL found for page Control 77

You have a Control Page open/visible in a browser or Indigo Touch, and one of the controls on that page has an empty URL (I think). Unfortunately, I don't know what Control Page it is (Indigo doesn't log that detail). But it is control #77 on that page. When you open pages in the Control Page Editor if you turn on the Edit Z-Order checkbox Indigo will show the control numbers beside every control so you can find and select the 77th one.

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:41 pm
Busta999 offline

Thx

I suspected that.

I have one main CP showing all the time.

Has 100+ items on it and I cannot find the 77th one in among all the noise and cannot find a way of zooming into the page to examine small text either.

Is there a way to silence the alert to the log?

Or a way to zoom the page so you can search it?

Failing that it going to be a very long job moving everything and resizing it to see the number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:05 pm
Busta999 offline

Any idea on where 77 is?

Webserver - no image.jpeg
Webserver - no image.jpeg (284.77 KiB) Viewed 3048 times

There must be an easier way to do this?

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:26 pm
mundmc offline

Try showing the z-order, I think that helped me nab the culprit a couple times. Z=77 possibly?

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

An Indigo version of Where's Waldo?

Duplicate the Control Page then inside the dupe start moving the controls in chunks away so you can more easily see the "z:" numbers. Once you find it and know what control it is, close and delete the duplicate page then open the original/true version and select the Waldo control.

Posted on
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:26 pm
Rock offline

Could this be it?

Posted on
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 am
Busta999 offline

Thanks guys

I’ll dive into it when I get back home later in the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:14 am
Busta999 offline

Rock wrote:
Could this be it?

Well done you found Waldo..

Not sure how to fix it though....

What am I doing wrong here?

no image url page Control77.jpeg
no image url page Control77.jpeg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

Posted on
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:22 am
Busta999 offline

No clients currently accessing the CPs

Code: Select all
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - Lounge Computer" energy total to 1.5063 kWh
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - Lounge Computer" power load to 278.1 W
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20-%20Sunroom%20Kitchen%20Hallway%20Outdoor.png
   Error (client)                  The requested URL was not found on this server.
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20-%20Luminance%20-%20Sunroom.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20-%20Heating%20Controller%20Monitor.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Hallway%20.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Ensuite.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Lounge.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Master%20Bedroom.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Sunroom.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Freezer.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: http://192.168.1.176:88/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=CamUser&pwd=Justice4&
   Error (client)                  Could not connect to the server.
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Fridge.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Guest%20Bedroom.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Molly%20Bedroom.png
   Error (client)                  control page image URL failed to load: file:///Library/Application%20Support/Perceptive%20Automation/Indigo%207/IndigoWebServer/images/controls/static/Chart%20Mini%20-%20Trend%20Outdoors.png
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - AV" power load to 5.5 W
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - Lounge - AV & Fire" power load to 9.9 W
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - Lounge Computer" energy total to 1.5071 kWh
   Z-Wave                          received "Power - Lounge Computer" power load to 239.9 W

These MatPlotLib images errors just occurred - once then were ok - so not clear why it randomly has issues accessing files.

Posted on
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:26 am
autolog offline

Your URL is accessing the Indigo 7 directory not the Indigo 7.2 directory - Is that correct? :)

Posted on
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:38 am
Busta999 offline

autolog wrote:
Your URL is accessing the Indigo 7 directory not the Indigo 7.2 directory - Is that correct? :)

Thanks Jon,

That one is a legacy from the upgrade from 7 to 7.2 in an older CP that I no longer use. I have deleted it.

The other issue - 77 is resolved.

Fixed by going around the house and restarting Indigo and Domotics clients on all the display devices in the house.

There was nothing wrong with 77 at all.

A symptom of a different issue and not the actual issue.

Page 1 of 1