Triggers for control pages

Posted on
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 pm
george99 offline

Triggers for control pages

Here is my ultimate goal.
Somebody approaches my front door. Securityspy/cameras sense motion. My ipad that is has a current Indigo control page open, switch to a control page that shows the camera feed from my front door.

Basically a trigger to tell Indigo Touch to open a specific control page. This assumes that Indigo Touch is currently open

Posted on
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:04 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: Triggers for control pages

Take a look at the Dynamic Refreshing URL plugin.

This would require you to have a page open that displays the url, because I Touch can’t receive a push from indigo. For that you need DomoPad.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:22 pm
bkmar1192 offline

You can also
Take a look at the Security Camera plugin. It lets you switch to different cameras based on a trigger. Not 100% what you are looking for but sort of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

george99 wrote:
Basically a trigger to tell Indigo Touch to open a specific control page. This assumes that Indigo Touch is currently open

Specifically, this feature doesn't currently exist for Indigo Touch but is on the feature request list. DomoPad (a 3rd party Android client) does support it I believe.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1