Repeat schedule every X hours

Posted on
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:31 am
MarcoGT offline

Repeat schedule every X hours

Maybe I am too blind, I explain my use case:

I use Indigo to set the schedule to give medications to my daughters; I want to set a schedule at 10AM and then repeat it every 4 hrs. I do not find the possibility to do it. I see I can set a schedule at time X, or repeat a schedule every X (hrs/mins/secs), but in this case the starting time is when the schedule is created, but of course I am not always creating the schedule when I have to give medications

Would it be possible to add it to the wish list (if not already implemented)?

Thanks

Posted on
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 am
jltnol offline

Re: Repeat schedule every X hours

So this might work for you. Try setting up a schedule that repeats every 4 hours, and then a 2nd schedule that enables that schedule for a period of time, say 12 hours, and then un-enable it. I was trying to do something similar with some outdoor lighting, so had a schedule that changed every 15 minutes, and then 2 second schedule that enabled the changing schedule at sunset, and un-enabled it at 10:30.

But I agree with you, there should be an easier way to do this, if this will even work for you at all.

Posted on
Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:28 am
MarcoGT offline

Yes, I also thought about this, but too much work for something that is needed "sometimes"

BTW, thank you!

Posted on
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Check out Pesters - that's what I use for things like this.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1