Action Executing Randomly

Posted on
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:51 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Action Executing Randomly

Hey,

Having an odd thing happening with an action group that runs an external script to have SecuritySpy capture an image, then Email+ sends it.
The action group just started executing randomly every few hours seemingly completely on its own.
I can’t find any trigger that references the action and nothing shows as a trigger in the log.

Code: Select all
 Jan 5, 2024 at 3:53:01 PM
   Z-Wave                          received "Zwave Bathroom Luminance" sensor update to 4 lux
   Z-Wave                          received "Zwave Bathroom Humidity" sensor update to 33%
   Z-Wave                          received "Zwave Bathroom Temperature" sensor update to 57.9 °F
   Trigger                         Clock Display ClockTimeAmPm to Variable
   Trigger                         Clock Display ClockTime to Variable
   Trigger                         Clock Display Time to 2400 Variable Python
   Action Group                    Email Deck Image
   Schedule                        control page "B House Webcam Living Room" (delayed action)
   Email+                          sending email 'Deck Camera' to 'ckeyes@xxx' using Better Email Server
   Trigger                         Davis Temp Outside to Variable

Jan 5, 2024 at 3:54:03 PM
   Action Group                    Email Deck Image
   Schedule                        control page "B House Webcam Kitchen" (delayed action)
   Email+                          sending email 'Deck Camera' to 'ckeyes@xxx using Better Email Server

Any ideas on tracking down the trigger?

Edit: I deleted the button I setup on the control page listed in the log. The action continues to execute randomly.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:15 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Action Executing Randomly

It looks like the Email Deck Image action group is getting executed by something. Select it and check the dependencies to hopefully see where it's called from.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:25 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Re: Action Executing Randomly

Thanks. Don’t know how I overlooked that.
I had copied and,pasted a control,page button in a number of places that had the action attached to it.
Doh…again.

Carl

Page 1 of 1