Z-Wave Associations

Posted on
Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:45 am
berkinet offline

Z-Wave Associations

I am using a Fibaro FGS-224 (Dual relay module) to control 2 Qubino DIN Rail Dimmers. The 2 Qubino devices are programmed for relay mode. So, on the Fibaro, S1 will control 1 Qubino and S2 will control the other. There is no local load at the Fibaro device. Note the Fibaro inputs are set for momentary contact. Note, there are two separate FGS-224s controlling the same two Qubino dimmers. (Two separate entries into the house.) In other words, I a trying to create a wireless central contactor with the Fibaro devices acting as simple pushbuttons.

This configuration works if I create triggers for Any Change in the Fibaros' On/Off state, with an action that toggles the appropriate Qubino. Though it seems odd to have a stateful device (the Fibaro) controlling a toggle.

However, what I would really like to do is to link the Fibaro switches to the Qubino dimmers. For some reason I cannot seem to get this to work. A, is this even possible? And, if so, exactly what should I be doing.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or pointers.

UPDATE: The trigger described above is clearly not doinging what I want. Behavior is at best whacky. The light seems to go on and of as though it had a mind of its own.

Page 1 of 1