Yale YRD110ZW0BP works

Posted on
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:01 pm
johnfdl offline

Yale YRD110ZW0BP works

Just wanted to post that I purchased a new Yale lock that works with Indigo. It reads the battery level, lock status and performs lock and unlock functions just fine. The trick was to use Encryption when adding the device. Not using encryption added the device for me but it did not appear to work (no lock/unlock actions from Indigo actually did anything on the lock and it didn't read the proper status). So I had to delete it and redo the add device but with encryption. Then it worked just fine.

Manu: Yale
Model: YRD110ZW0BP

You can see this product here: https://www.amazon.com/Yale-Security-YR ... op?ie=UTF8

This is my third Yale lock. This one is newer and offers contacts on the outside of the lock (below the keypad) to hold a 9V battery to the lock in the event the 4 AA batteries inside are dead. I like that feature as I actually did have both my Yale locks batteries die at the same time (I was away for a two week vacation). Since I don't carry keys (as the older ones I have also have keys), I had to break into my house thru a window and a slim jim. So I wont have to worry about that again thanks to this feature. And I am a fan of 'real' buttons....just a better tactile experience imo.

Hope this helps someone.

Posted on
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:54 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Yale YRD110ZW0BP works

Great – thanks for the confirmation it works!

Page 1 of 1