Anyone any ideas on why a ZWave device has 'lost'partial

Posted on
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 am
Busta999 offline

Re: Anyone any ideas on why a ZWave device has 'lost'partial

@Matt it’s Ok, mostly working.

I woke up at 12:40am and checked if all was working .

It wasn’t and went to check it found another trigger based upon the Demand variable had not been fixed - fixed it worked but still having issue with detecting the heating is on so graphing still out and not setting Heating on Flg for displays using a Control Pages not working, so got to hunt those down today.

Much happier wife today as shower was hot.

So progress.

Posted on
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 am
Busta999 offline

@Matt

Is it possible the the SSR302 starts flashing Amber "One of the channels has entered failsafe mode." is caused by the 7.4.1 update.

Had to look this error state up, had never seen it before but happens a lot now. Requiring that I Turn on or Off the Heating form Indigo then all is well again. or I send a Status Request - All is well again.

I need to find a way to stop it going into failsafe mode - will look into that this afternoon.

Posted on
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:24 am
Busta999 offline

Since upgrading to 7.4.1 I now get 'One of the channels has entered failsafe mode.' i.e. the unit starts flashing amber.

Haven't seen this behaviour before only since upgrading to 7.4.1

Eventhough both the Heating System and Hot Water are showing Last update a couple of minutes ago it is still showing on the unit as in failsafe mode because it has not heard from the controller (Indigo).

I setup a Poke heating /hot water system with a Get All Status every 25 mins.

Any ideas on why this issue has started?

Posted on
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:53 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I think it must be just a coincidence it started with 7.4.1 – we didn't change how Indigo communicates with the SSR302 nor were there changes in how frequently Indigo sends commands to modules.