aotec nanomote button pressed trigger

Posted on
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:39 pm
rllr.coaster offline

Re: aotec nanomote button pressed trigger

matt (support) wrote:
It looks like the firmware version you have does not support parameter #41. The one I have does, but it is a beta unit Aeotec sent me so it has an older firmware version. Additionally, the engineering docs do not mention parameter #41 (unlike the NanoMote One which does have it).

I'll remove the UI for that parameter from the next version of Indigo so that it doesn't try to read out that value when syncing. However, I don't believe this will fix the problem you are seeing. From my understanding this module should always send the central scene commands which Indigo is using for the Triggers.

Let's debug into this some more. Turn on Indigo's Z-Wave Debug Logging checkbox via the Interfaces->Z-Wave->Configure... menu item. Next, press all of the buttons on the remote individually, waiting about 5 seconds between each press. Copy/paste the Event Log results into a reply for me so we can see what commands are being sent (if any).

Hi Matt,

I just received a NanoMote Quad. The firmware is version 1.03 and seems to include support for parameter #41 which was successfully set by Indigo v7.5. Maybe the UI change isn’t needed after all.

John

Posted on
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:18 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: aotec nanomote button pressed trigger

Hi John – thanks for the report. We'll leave the UI visible for that parameter.