Help with JSon Somfy Command

Posted on
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 pm
howartp offline

Re: Help with JSon Somfy Command

Out of interest, can you use remote to send a command, then do a Read()

Interested if it says owt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:42 am
norcoscia offline

What device are you using to generate the RTS signals? The Mylink is a bridge - wireless IP on one side and an RTS (radio) on the other. What type of mothers do you have - Somfy makes a ton of interfaces for their motors - my awning use RTS.

I'll try the read today - there are also a bunch of % signals that are supposed to send the curtains (or awnings) to a spot based on the % order - I'll look it up today and let you know how it might work.

Site that has Somfy integration interfaces and some pictured below....

https://www.somfysystems.com/products/integration
Attachments
2018-06-17_05-38-55.jpeg
2018-06-17_05-38-55.jpeg (115.67 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:38 pm
howartp offline

I don’t have any Somfy, though if I get this working (and if it works in UK) I’m looking at up to 8 motors for conservatory.

I’ve got 16 Somfy Blinds in theatre at work, theoretically controlled by RS485 to a Somfy Bridge, so I’m familiar with RTS channels and groups and (theoretically) programmable control - it just ain’t working :).

Let me know about move.to etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 am
norcoscia offline

I would think you need to be at work to test the telnet connection (with the Somfy Serial bridge) - The bridge should respond to the telnet commands the same way the MyLink bridge does - but it will have a serial output vice and RTS RF output.

I tried doing the read just now and had a bit of a train wreck - I first did an extend and planned to do a read while the awning was in motion. When I did the extend the plug-in errored out (see below) - Then right after the error I did a read and the log filled with keep alive messages in about 2 seconds - I had to cut most of them out to get this message small enough to send. The messages stoped and I tried the extend again - errored again but with a different error.

Then I reloaded the plug-in and tried an extend - worked great and did a read wile the motor was moving. Did a retract and again while the motor was moving did another read. It does not look like much info is coming back in the read - I have not looked at the code in .1 - are you trying to do a status?

Thanks for all the help with this and my mouser Peter.... Let me know if you wanted the read command to be done differently. (all returned data below)

Code: Select all
   Trigger                         Somfy Extend
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        myLinkCmdSingle action called:
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        Target device: AABBCC.1
   Somfy Manager BETA              Sending payload:  { "id":1, "method": "mylink.move.down", "params": { "auth": “XXXX”, "targetID" : “AABBCC.1”} }
   Somfy Manager BETA Error        Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 105, in myLinkCmdSingle
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/telnetlib.py", line 416, in read_very_eager
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/telnetlib.py", line 576, in fill_rawq
error: (54, 'Connection reset by peer')

Trigger                         Somfy Read
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        myLinkRead action called:
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        Reply: {"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}{"method":"mylink.status.keepalive"}

Trigger                         Somfy Extend
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        myLinkCmdSingle action called:
   Somfy Manager BETA Debug        Target device: AABBCC.1
   Somfy Manager BETA              Sending payload:  { "id":1, "method": "mylink.move.down", "params": { "auth": “XXXX”, "targetID" : “AABBCC.1”} }
   Somfy Manager BETA Error        Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 100, in myLinkCmdSingle
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/telnetlib.py", line 283, in write
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 228, in meth
error: (32, 'Broken pipe')

_______
Norm