[ANSWERED]: Control keypadlinc Led's

Posted on
Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:19 am
BruceP offline

[ANSWERED]: Control keypadlinc Led's

I have installed a Keypad Linc V2 dimmer, sD (i1 engine)
Is there anyway to control that led. Looking to have the led go off after 10 min following an on press.
I believe I have tried everything.

Thanks

Posted on
Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Control keypadlinc Led's

The main LED that represents the status of the load, or one of the other button LEDs? The former can not be controlled independently of the main load. The latter can be controller via the action to control the LED or a PowerLinc group/link that targets that particular LED. Since your KeypadLinc has an older firmware, probably only the PowerLinc group/link will work.

Posted on
Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:11 am
BruceP offline

Re: [ANSWERED]: Control keypadlinc Led's

Sorry for the delay is responding. The family had a medical issue, and all is well now. So back to it.

I am trying to use button 4. Press once and it activates the pump, and the LED lights. The action group I have starts the pump, and turns off the pump after 15 min. However no way to turn off the LED.

The PowerLinc I have created will do the same, but I cannot find the way to delay turning off the led.

Possibly I am not understanding PowerLinc group

Posted on
Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:25 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: [ANSWERED]: Control keypadlinc Led's

You can delay any action, including the sending of a PowerLinc Group/Scene, by using the Delay by checkbox option in the actions panel. Note that if you have multiple actions in a single trigger or schedule that you want delayed then each one must have that option enabled. That is, they run independently and just because an action higher in the list has a delay does not make lower actions also delay.

Page 1 of 1