[ANSWERED]: New.Edit Device Error

Posted on
Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 pm
Snakesitter offline

[ANSWERED]: New.Edit Device Error

Whenever I try and either create or or edit a device, I get the following error:

Code: Select all
Error (client)                  openDialogFor() caught exception: NSInternalInconsistencyException -- Invalid parameter not satisfying: (index >= 0) && (index <= [_itemArray count])

I am on Mac 10.7.5, Indigo 6.0.20. I restarted and got the exact same error.

Does anyone know what might be going wrong?

Thank you!

Posted on
Sat May 30, 2015 10:22 pm
Snakesitter offline

Re: New.Edit Device Error

Note the "Duplicate" and "Delete" options work fine…though I still cannot edit a duplicated device.

Posted on
Sat May 30, 2015 10:26 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Make sure both your Indigo client and server apps are updated to the latest version. I believe your client is older than your server.

Posted on
Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 pm
Snakesitter offline

(By way of additional background, I am trying to fix one of my TriggerLincs that is no longer connecting with Indigo. The T/L fires, but does not show up in Indigo except on a (very) intermittent basis. Looking at my device list, both this and an ApplianceLinc no longer show "Send stays request" as a valid option. Everything else works and replies fine.)

Posted on
Sat May 30, 2015 10:43 pm
Snakesitter offline

Re: [ANSWERED]: New.Edit Device Error

Have mentioned yet today that you are a genius? My system was launching an older version of Indigo. After fixing that, I can now edit devices. I am working on diagnosing why these two devices are semi-responsive.

Edit: after testing, neither seems to reply. The T/L will not resync, and the Appliance PLC does not even have edit as an option. Still checking,

Page 1 of 1