Moving Leviton DZPA1 to new system

Posted on
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:56 pm
Frozenman offline

Moving Leviton DZPA1 to new system

I have (3) of these Leviton plug-in relay modules. They were working fine at my old house with Indigo. We moved to a new house, setup a new Indigo server, and I've tried to factory reset them and add these modules to the new system. They don't seem to ever be recognized. I had a bunch of Neo mini plugs which I did successfully reset and add to the new system, but for some reason these Leviton modules are just not working for me. I don't remember having any issue adding them initially. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks
Jay

Posted on
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Moving Leviton DZPA1 to new system

Did they exclude correctly? That would be my first thought - that they didn't get excluded and are now in some weird state.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:46 am
Frozenman offline

Ironically the Mac Mini that was the Indigo server at the old house now refuses to boot up, so I just have a clean install of Indigo on a different MacBook pro. I did a factory reset on the modules, in the thought that I could just add them as net new devices in the new setup.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot further?

thanks
Jay

Posted on
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:12 am
Frozenman offline

Thanks for the tip about exclusion. I went into my new Indigo console, and started exclusion mode. I then held the button on the module til it started to blink amber, waited a few seconds and pressed the button again. Exclusion mode stopped. I then tried to add a new module and it worked!

Thanks very much and have a good holiday!

Jay

Page 1 of 1