Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

Posted on
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:22 pm
msageryd offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 24, 2019

Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

I got a message in Mojave when starting Indigo after a system update. See attached screen capture.

It seems that Indigo is still a 32 bit app. Are there any plans for making a 64 bit version? Apple will stop supporting 32 bit apps at some stage (no date is set yet).
Attachments
indigo_mojave.jpg
indigo_mojave.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 489 times

Posted on
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm
lanbrown offline
Posts: 884
Joined: Sep 26, 2017

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?


Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:02 am
msageryd offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 24, 2019

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

Thanks.
Stupid me, should have done a better search before posting.

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:40 am
siclark offline
Posts: 805
Joined: Jun 13, 2017
Location: UK

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

To be fair I knew it had been, tried to search for any and couldn't find them. Tried searching on 64 bit and didn't get any joy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 am
durosity offline
User avatar
Posts: 3682
Joined: May 10, 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ye Ol' England.

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

I’d rather 65 bit support. It’s clearly 1 better than 64 bit.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 15153
Joined: Mar 19, 2008
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

siclark wrote:
To be fair I knew it had been, tried to search for any and couldn't find them. Tried searching on 64 bit and didn't get any joy.


Unfortunately, one of the biggest failings of phpbb is that there are some words/letter combinations which are not indexed well (or at all) so they don't show up in searches. This one falls in that category. I did tweak the post that is linked to above to include "64bit" to help with the searching.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:48 pm
DaveL17 offline
User avatar
Posts: 4602
Joined: Aug 20, 2013
Location: Chicago, IL, USA

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

Just a note that you can often find Google will help get around the limitations of phpbb indexing and I can often get useful results not available through the forum's built-in search function.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:55 pm
siclark offline
Posts: 805
Joined: Jun 13, 2017
Location: UK

Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

durosity wrote:
I’d rather 65 bit support. It’s clearly 1 better than 64 bit.


I'll have one meeeeelion bits.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Dual offline
Posts: 62
Joined: Feb 05, 2019

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

DaveL17 wrote:
Just a note that you can often find Google will help get around the limitations of phpbb indexing and I can often get useful results not available through the forum's built-in search function.


Agreed. I add site:forums.indigodomo.com to the search line in google to get results from the forums only.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 pm
DaveL17 offline
User avatar
Posts: 4602
Joined: Aug 20, 2013
Location: Chicago, IL, USA

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

Dual wrote:
Agreed. I add site:forums.indigodomo.com to the search line in google to get results from the forums only.

+1

I should have added that, too. I do the same thing.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:53 pm
lanbrown offline
Posts: 884
Joined: Sep 26, 2017

Re: Indigo 64bit version in the pipe line?

siclark wrote:
durosity wrote:
I’d rather 65 bit support. It’s clearly 1 better than 64 bit.


I'll have one meeeeelion bits.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


1048576 is even better!

If you just want fun, 8675309 is where its at though.

Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest