DomoPad URL error

Posted on
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: DomoPad URL error

Actually.. looks like it’s all push notifications. Is there any way I can diagnose if the issues on the tablet side or the server side?

Did you re-pair them after setting them back up? I suspect a new token would have been generated, so if you didn't I would start with that.

No errors in the Indigo log when sending, right? They should show there but just in case try turning on debugging and executing another action to send or check the debug log in the plugin's logging folder.

Wake for Face Detection doesn't seem to be working either (I'm not sure if it ever did tbh!)

That has always worked for me but I am pretty sure didn't work on all devices as far back as DP would run (it wasn't available in the earlier OS versions). What Android version is on the tablets? Unsurprisingly, the difference in performance between even the $300 tablets and the Samsung Tab series is striking. I recently put my S7 into service as a console replacing an older-but-decent tablet and it is night and day. It handles all the "advanced" features much more smoothly. However, the dimming doesn't go as dim as my older one. Shrug.