Image states not working in domopad

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:10 am
Gangotti offline

Image states not working in domopad

Forgive me if this has been covered, I didn’t really see anything about in the posts. I’m having an issue where my custom images for my buttons on my control pages are not showing the “on” stated. The images work fine in Indigo Touch, but they do not work in domopad. Have I done something wrong or is this expected behavior? When I created the png files the off file was called button.png (for example) and the on image was called button+on.png. Another interesting thing is that the stock indigo control page images work fine. Attached is a screenshot with a 10” tablet running domopad and an iPhone running the same control page in indigo touch so you can see the differences. I would love to hear if anybody else is having this problem, or had this problem and has a solution.
IMG_1838.jpg
IMG_1838.jpg (317.97 KiB) Viewed 2454 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:36 am
mundmc offline

Re: Image states not working in domopad

I have run into this, especially with on/off default icons- something to do with the cache i think. I am pretty sure i’ve seen solutions posted- sorry i can’t find them right now.

MunDMC

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:14 am
RogueProeliator offline

The images work fine in Indigo Touch, but they do not work in domopad. Have I done something wrong or is this expected behavior? When I created the png files the off file was called button.png (for example) and the on image was called button+on.png.

This is likely your main issue -- the base image needs a plus sign AND in the control page you need to select that one. For instance:
button+.png
button+on.png

And in the control page for the image state you select "button+.png" to show. This works in both Domotics Pad and Indigo Touch and follows the rules on this Wiki page - https://wiki.indigodomo.com/doku.php?id=cp_custom_images

Give that name a try and see if it works.

Adam

Posted on
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 am
Gangotti offline

That worked. Thanks Adam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1