Professional Version - price per device ?

Posted on
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:26 am
johnfdl offline

Professional Version - price per device ?

First, thanks for a great app. I've been a "Free" version user for a while. I figured I'd upgrade to the professional version. My question is, the $11.99 price.....if I have three phones, do I need to buy 3 upgrades?

Also, it took me a while to figure out how to upgrade. I somehow missed the big "Upgrade" button on the main screen. So when I went to push notifications screen for ex, which is disabled, indicating it requires the professional version, it would have been 'handy' to have the upgrade button in there (or tell me where it is). Of course no big deal.....it just took me an extra min, but figured you might want to eliminate any friction to the ordering process.

Again, a great app that has served me well for years.

John

Posted on
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:41 am
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Professional Version - price per device ?

First, thanks for a great app. I've been a "Free" version user for a while. I figured I'd upgrade to the professional version. My question is, the $11.99 price.....if I have three phones, do I need to buy 3 upgrades?

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback, John! No, the single purchase is good for all devices tied to the same Google account. So if you use your account or a dedicated account for all three devices, you should be good to go. If you use different accounts on the devices but use the family sharing stuff, it still should work -- in theory that is enabled for the application, though I have no idea if anyone has tried it.

Adam

Posted on
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 am
johnfdl offline

Re: Professional Version - price per device ?

Thanks......three different google accounts, and while we are part of the google family, that only applies to app purchases not in-app purchases. Since your professional version is an in-app purchase, I don't believe it will work. Thanks for the quick reply and options though!

From Google:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 9039432644

Page 1 of 1