Symbols in notification list

Posted on
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 pm
jmiked offline

Symbols in notification list

I see three symbols in the list of notifications that I can't decipher. They both use a base symbol of a word balloon, but one has a white X in a red circle in the upper right, the other has a white explanation point in a green triangle. I've also seen one with a white lower case "i" in a black circle. What do these indicate?

Posted on
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:54 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Symbols in notification list

I see three symbols in the list of notifications that I can't decipher. They both use a base symbol of a word balloon, but one has a white X in a red circle in the upper right, the other has a white explanation point in a green triangle. I've also seen one with a white lower case "i" in a black circle. What do these indicate?

They match to the Importance Level of the notification that you select when creating the action (in Indigo) which sends the notifications.

It should be the Information (i) icon, the warning triangle, then the red error style icon corresponding to Low, Normal, and High importance.

Adam

Posted on
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:32 am
jmiked offline

OK, thanks. It looked as though I was getting a steady stream of error messages. :shock:

Posted on
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 am
RogueProeliator offline

OK, thanks. It looked as though I was getting a steady stream of error messages.

Yeah, I suppose that looks like an error, perhaps I will see any alternatives in the icon set. Many people do use that high importance for errors/issues, however -- like alarms tripped, water sensors tripped, etc.

Adam

Page 1 of 1